Under 20 World Cup thread (soccer) | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Under 20 World Cup thread (soccer)

That ref was terrible the whole game :tantrum:

This team is so freakin fast it's not funny.

for a second there I thought the Congolese guys where trying to kill our players... that guy that eventually was thrown out should have not only been expelled in his first foul, he should have been taken to jail and locked up for attempted murder. I mean the kick he gave was after the player was already out of the pitch... and I am not even talking about the guy kicking Dominguez in the face.

By the way, what team does Pato Araujo play in?

And the announcers here kept saying Vela is in Arsenal, the loan to Salamanca is over? is Vela now going to be a Gunner for sure?

for a second there I thought the Congolese guys where trying to kill our players... that guy that eventually was thrown out should have not only been expelled in his first foul, he should have been taken to jail and locked up for attempted murder. I mean the kick he gave was after the player was already out of the pitch... and I am not even talking about the guy kicking Dominguez in the face.

By the way, what team does Pato Araujo play in?

And the announcers here kept saying Vela is in Arsenal, the loan to Salamanca is over? is Vela now going to be a Gunner for sure?

Araujo plays with Chivas right now (in fact he and Esparza were fighting for a spot in the startin lineup this past season)

And yeah Vela's loan to Salamanca is over, but there are talks about some first division teams that want him (no clear names yet)

Araujo plays with Chivas right now (in fact he and Esparza were fighting for a spot in the startin lineup this past season)

And yeah Vela's loan to Salamanca is over, but there are talks about some first division teams that want him (no clear names yet)

as in first division in Mexico? Hope not...

No no, he can't be registered in Mexico anyways. I'm talking first division teams in Spain.

:confused:

Good news on the first division teams, I remember Celta wanted him (although Celta are no longer a first division team)

Transfer time (el mentado "draft") is over here in Mexico.

Yeah Celta wanted him back but Arsenal wants him to play in La liga, here's a link with words from his father about the plans Arsenal has for him.

http://www.novenet.com.mx/seccion.php?sec=1&id=58160&d=12&m=07&y=2007

don't they always get players after the draft anyways? I mean last year America got that Argentinian dude from france that never played right before the season and after the draft... I don't understand the Mexican sistem, ****ed up if there ever was a definition for ****ed up.

Anyways, hope he gets into a small team, I doubt he would get playing time at Osasuna.

don't they always get players after the draft anyways? I mean last year America got that Argentinian dude from france that never played right before the season and after the draft... I don't understand the Mexican sistem, ****ed up if there ever was a definition for ****ed up.

Anyways, hope he gets into a small team, I doubt he would get playing time at Osasuna.

Yeah you're probably right though I'm not sure either how it works anymore :lol:

I live about 3 hours from Edmonton, and thats were my home country the Czechs are playing this Saturday against Spain. One would think that I would be going but guess what I can't, I must attend a stupid wedding instead.

I live about 3 hours from Edmonton, and thats were my home country the Czechs are playing this Saturday against Spain. One would think that I would be going but guess what I can't, I must attend a stupid wedding instead.

Are you ok? You sound a bit stuffed up and look like you got the sweats. I think you need some rest, you better miss that wedding and take care of yourself.

:lol:

Chile have looked good to me. I was wondering where some of there players play

Sanchez plays for Udinese in Italy
Vidangossy plays for Villareal in Spain
Vidal plays for Bayer Leverkussen in Germany

Does anyone know how much these guys play?

Back
Top Bottom