Under 20 World Cup thread (soccer) | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Under 20 World Cup thread (soccer)

Lol, I didn't understand what the lady was saying, but the video is pretty funny. The guy stealing the refs red card is classic.

Thats greatness. That reminded me of what I used to do in FIFA '95 for the Genesis. When the ref starts to run over to give you a card, you can start running around the field and have him chase you forever. Was always funny for a quick laugh.

Thats greatness. That reminded me of what I used to do in FIFA '95 for the Genesis. When the ref starts to run over to give you a card, you can start running around the field and have him chase you forever. Was always funny for a quick laugh.

:lol: Really? I never played FIFA untill 98. Now it is all about Winning Eleven :)

GOAL!!!!!!!! Adu with a perfect cross to Altidore who heads it by the Austrian keeper, 1-0 USA 15mins in!!!!

Damn. I'm at work, keep me updated. Nice to see Adu and Altidore playing well.

Disgusting job by the refs in this game, yellow cards for everything, result to a US red card on Wallace, which led to a free kick for Austria and they scored on it, 2-1 Austria with the last 15mins of extra time left to play. Not looking good.

Back
Top Bottom