Universal Draft Mock Draft by CK (1st of 3) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Universal Draft Mock Draft by CK (1st of 3)

jason worilds with nice knee bend on the bag drill...liked that didn't bend at the waist unlike a lot of these guys

only 1 standup drill so far but morgan looked pretty good in it...

everson griffen 4.66 official 40...wow

brandon graham and jason worilds 4.72 each

Nobody gives a rats *** about him? Probably explains why so many teams tried to sign him last year. Non existant last year? Probably explains why everytime he was on the field he was in the backfield pressuring the QB. 7 sacks, 6 QB hits, and 20 QB pressures in only 167 snaps... Nobody said anything about what his value is, or that somebody will be offering a 1st rounder for him. He said he's shown too much potential to accept anything less than a 1st, which nobody is going to pay...

How old is he again? Are you telling me that you wouldn't take a second round pick for Cameron Wake? Are you serious? I would take that in a heartbeat.

And if he's so damn good...why did he only play in 167 snaps? Thats barely 10 a game.

ROFL...you guys slay me. Seriously, you guys crack me up.

If we had a second round pick that only played 167 snaps (esp at a position of dire need) wouldnt you guys be pissed?

Wait...sometime I forget who I am talking too. As long as a player is on the Fins, we love him, regardless of his performance--LOL!

How old is he again? Are you telling me that you wouldn't take a second round pick for Cameron Wake? Are you serious? I would take that in a heartbeat.

And if he's so damn good...why did he only play in 167 snaps? Thats barely 10 a game.

ROFL...you guys slay me. Seriously, you guys crack me up.

If we had a second round pick that only played 167 snaps (esp at a position of dire need) wouldnt you guys be pissed?

Wait...sometime I forget who I am talking too. As long as a player is on the Fins, we love him, regardless of his performance--LOL!

he played 167 snaps because Joey Porter has a massive ego, and because he still really has no clue how to play OLB in the NFL. I dont think Cam Wake will ever be a complete OLB in the NFL, I dont think he may even ever be comfortable standing up. but you cant deny hes a demon of a pass rusher, and given his limited snaps provided serious bang for your buck. btw, if we had a rookie 2nd round pick who registered 7 sacks, id take that in an instant. Anthony Spencer of Dallas is finally starting to put it together, and where was he drafted? we signed Wake without giving up any draft compensation.

the problem on here is too many people have unrealistic expectations for him. he is what he is. an extremely explosive pass rushing demon. you find ways to get those guys on the field.

The number of snaps you have doesn't have a lot to do with how good you are. Gibril Wilson was second on the defense with 943 snaps. He sucked. Jason Taylor had 828 snaps... and 8 sacks. Joey Porter had 755 snaps... and 9 sacks.

Get the picture?

And how about this? The game in which Cameron Wake had the most snaps was the Tampa Bay game, with 33. His stat line? 9 QB pressures and a sack. His game with the second most snaps? Buffalo at home, with 25. His stat line? 3 sacks, a QB hit and a QB pressure.

Feel free to extrapolate this out to a full season, and also to get your head out of your ***.

Back
Top Bottom