[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night

As much as this sux it's not like we have killed it rushing and passing with him as the anchor. When I take off my aqua and orange glasses he really is average regardless of the pro bowl moniker.

Remember Mawai, spelling may be off, the former Jet...I couldn't stand that guy as he was a beast. I never saw Pouncey play like that so if true he can just kiss my arse.

WhitneyReceipts-1.gif

This may be the final straw depending on how officials want to deal with it.

Apparently a guy was out with his friends while Mike and Maurkice were partying, something riled the Pounceys up, both started beating up the dude and security got involved, a female tried to break it up and her leg was gashed by some broken glass, and then the security threw the guy out of the club.

Here is his Instagram where he talks about it

http://instagram.com/irickyvasquez

a female was hit also and has a huge bump on her head.
http://instagram.com/p/qWSgTNhujq/?modal=true

As much as this sux it's not like we have killed it rushing and passing with him as the anchor. When I take off my aqua and orange glasses he really is average regardless of the pro bowl moniker.

Remember Mawai, spelling may be off, the former Jet...I couldn't stand that guy as he was a beast. I never saw Pouncey play like that so if true he can just kiss my arse.
On ffs even if he's a dick (and if this is true it will have major consequences) the guys a great player, don't bull**** that.

There's always two sides to every coin, but its not like the Pounceys have earned the benefit of the doubt with past behavior here.

Totally agree. Spot on. I'm guessing there's not a party that's completely without blame in this one.

What inarguable is how stupid Pouncey is to put himself in these situations.

You're not going to easily find anyone more stupid than Mike Pouncey.

I dunno. Normally if bouncers are whooping on someone, it's because that someone did something stupid first. That's usually a good bet. Also if four bouncers and both Pounceys were pounding on this guy, he'd look like a piece of raw hamburger. But he doesn't. He looks like he got punched a few times. The allegations by the woman in this case seem more serious to me.

Nevertheless no one should be surprised that **** like this hits the headlines. For some reason when people around here point out that Pouncey is a piece of **** and pieces of **** tend to do ****ty things, people's jimmies get rustled.

WhitneyReceipts-1.gif

This may be the final straw depending on how officials want to deal with it.

Apparently a guy was out with his friends while Mike and Maurkice were partying, something riled the Pounceys up, both started beating up the dude and security got involved, a female tried to break it up and her leg was gashed by some broken glass, and then the security threw the guy out of the club.

Here is his Instagram where he talks about it

http://instagram.com/irickyvasquez

a female was hit also and has a huge bump on her head.
http://instagram.com/p/qWSgTNhujq/?modal=true
So pouncey was at fault and a woman beater but the other guy gets kicked out? Again this story sounds off to me

You get assaulted by 2 NFL players and 4 bouncers for nothing but you don't make a police report? Yeah, ok

So pouncey was at fault and a woman beater but the other guy gets kicked out? Again this story sounds off to me

I'm with you. It sounds a bit off to me too. However, these guys are holding a big birthday bash and dropping serious money in the place. It's possible the bouncers felt like they were working for the Pounceys and willing to do basically what they wanted.

You get assaulted by 2 NFL players and 4 bouncers for nothing but you don't make a police report? Yeah, ok
Not even pres charges but go on Instagram crying about how you were assaulted. Why the hell would the bouncers decide to whoop your ass and then let the other two beat the hell out of you as well. Sounds fishy as hell.

They both claim they filed reports, but there is no record of a report being filed. Sounds like a hoax to me.

They both claim they filed reports, but there is no record of a report being filed. Sounds like a hoax to me.

Something doesn't add up at the moment. Seems fishy. Everyone is different but if a crime happened against me the first thing I would do is go to the police, not Instagram.

Back
Top Bottom