[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night

He's a punk for having a birthday party?

For having THAT kind of birthday party? Yes. What is wrong with having a party at your house where you know for a fact that only the people you invited show up? These two ass clowns are prime examples of why NFL players are broke within three year, or less, after retiring.

cant wait to see people defend him here. there are plenty of thug life minimum wage wannabees here who will defend these clowns

For having THAT kind of birthday party? Yes. What is wrong with having a party at your house where you know for a fact that only the people you invited show up? These two ass clowns are prime examples of why NFL players are broke within three year, or less, after retiring.

Look DS your great but this is a bit odd

A rich guy had a party in a nightclub rather than his house.... thats kinda well normal

A rich guy had a party in a nightclub rather than his house.... thats kinda well normal

You can be rich and party but why be a thug all the time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

He's a punk for having a birthday party?

Lets get real. Birthday parties are for children.

The only people over the age of 18 who have birthday parties are really just creating excuses to cause mayhem.

Lmao when I read the thread title, this immediately came to my mind:

NewSuperMarioBrosWallpaper1024-1.jpg

No offense taken.

Rich guys have parties at their houses all the time too. As a matter of fact if you are real baller you rent out the ENTIRE club so that only the people he knows is allowed inside. Guys like the Pounceys want people to KNOW they have money. So they only rent a certain section of the club and make it the VIP section. Then all the commoners come in and see they are excluded and are jealous. Some people try and get in and then the **** hits the fan.

Still. I know you think it's fishy. Good chance the whole thing is bull****. The point is **** like this follows these two like stink on ****. It doesn't matter how it turns out, they are still nothing but trouble. As I pointed out though, Mike shouldn't be out partying at all. The guy is barely two weeks out of surgery. He is speculated to be back during the bye week. How does that even make sense? You put alcohol in your system and you get all wasted you can easily hurt yourself. I mean that is like putting brand new tires on your car and then having a smoke out with the first muscle car you come across. You're doing nothing but ruining what you just fixed. Mike Pouncey IS Dolphins property whether he likes it or not. That means you has a responsibility to take care of himself, especially this soon after surgery, but he isn't. Instead he is out on the town acting like a fool.

EDIT: Burn out, not smoke out. Those in these clowns case, it might very well be a smoke out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets get real. Birthday parties are for children.

The only people over the age of 18 who have birthday parties are really just creating excuses to cause mayhem.

My bday is just another regular day to me, I might drink a little more than usual but I don't even tell anyone its my bday

Birthday party or not, you can't fix stupid. It's not a coincidence that a bunch of stupid **** happens when Mike Pouncey is present.

Dolphins.... such a joke. So hard to keep me interested in this team anymore. I'm so burned out by these bums.

Not sure whether this is true or not, but apparently this Cameo nightclub is where these two dummies celebrated their birthday last year with their Free Aaron Hernandez hats. Some guys never learn. Maybe it's time to move on and trade this guy elsewhere?

No offense taken.

Rich guys have parties at their houses all the time too. As a matter of fact if you are real baller you rent out the ENTIRE club so that only the people he knows is allowed inside. Guys like the Pounceys want people to KNOW they have money. So they only rent a certain section of the club and make it the VIP section. Then all the commoners come in and see they are excluded and are jealous. Some people try and get in and then the **** hits the fan.

Still. I know you think it's fishy. Good chance the whole thing is bull****. The point is **** like this follows these two like stink on ****. It doesn't matter how it turns out, they are still nothing but trouble. As I pointed out though, Mike shouldn't be out partying at all. The guy is barely two weeks out of surgery. He is speculated to be back during the bye week. How does that even make sense? You put alcohol in your system and you get all wasted you can easily hurt yourself. I mean that is like putting brand new tires on your car and then having a smoke out with the first muscle car you come across. You're doing nothing but ruining what you just fixed. Mike Pouncey IS Dolphins property whether he likes it or not. That means you has a responsibility to take care of himself, especially this soon after surgery, but he isn't. Instead he is out on the town acting like a fool.

Can't sum it up much better than that DS.

Back
Top Bottom