[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night

Totally agree. Spot on. I'm guessing there's not a party that's completely without blame in this one.
What inarguable is how stupid Pouncey is to put himself in these situations.
You're not going to easily find anyone more stupid than Mike Pouncey.

Probably the most stupid player on our team. I'm not talking football stupid. I mean just plain ole stupid.

I'm with you. It sounds a bit off to me too. However, these guys are holding a big birthday bash and dropping serious money in the place. It's possible the bouncers felt like they were working for the Pounceys and willing to do basically what they wanted.

Just like their best friend Hernandez, they have been swaddled by teams and authorities because of who they are.
I understand money does the talking and always has. But should this turn out to be what it sounds like, I think we should dump this piece of **** sooner than later.
The guy is a ****ing idiot.

Even with the lebron bs if this had gone to the police, because it was Pouncey this woulda been all over the internet within half an hour of it happening. Deadspin and that ****

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?355409-I-met-Mike-Pouncey-last-night

Just a few days ago we had this thread. When I posted "I hope no one was hurt" I was not making a joke. The OP in that thread who was so excited to meet Pouncey is a fool. Im sorry to be so blunt. Perhaps the OP was a young man and I could somewhat understand him not knowing better. If you see Mike Pouncey somewhere, your best plan would be to LEAVE. The last thing you should do is approach him. You are taking a risk by doing so. If you shook Pouncey's hand the wrong way, it could have upset him, resulting in Pouncey assaulting you or even worse.

When are the delusional folks around here going to get it through their heads with this Mike Pouncey loser? He IS NO GOOD. Plain and simple he is a bad human being. He should not be any part of our football club, nor should you want him to be. You should find it very difficult to cheer for such a horrible person. Pouncey needs to be in prison, away from society.

I don't care how the story sounds. First off Mike shouldn't be out partying anyway. Mother ****er just had surgery. Being in a bar atmosphere with his reputation is an open invitation for someone to try something stupid, which obviously happened. If he somehow ****ed up that newly repaired hip because of this altercation the Dolphins better be demanding some money back. Secondly he was part of the problem in the locker room last season. You can talk until your blue in the face about being a Pro Bowl center all you want, we should have gotten rid of him when he had value. Now all this **** does is lessen his value regardless of the outcome.

I hate this. **** just snowballs for this team all the time. ****!

You're all looking at this situation all wrong
This guy is 5'6'' tall and it took 4 bouncers and 2 NFL players to take care of him
LETS SIGN HIM UP TODAY
AND ADD TO THE FACT HE'S GAY
IT'S A WIN/WIN POLITICALLY CORRECT SITUATION

We can wait to hear both sides but these stories follow Pouncey around too much. Time to move on from him already.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

I don't care how the story sounds. First off Mike shouldn't be out partying anyway. Mother ****er just had surgery. Being in a bar atmosphere with his reputation is an open invitation for someone to try something stupid, which obviously happened. If he somehow ****ed up that newly repaired hip because of this altercation the Dolphins better be demanding some money back. Secondly he was part of the problem in the locker room last season. You can talk until your blue in the face about being a Pro Bowl center all you want, we should have gotten rid of him when he had value. Now all this **** does is lessen his value regardless of the outcome.

I hate this. **** just snowballs for this team all the time. ****!

This is true. A lot of the speculation is going to center on how accurate the allegations are but this is the second time in as many weeks that Pouncey is out at the club partying when he should be in rehab.

Update for all those with their jimmies rustled over this situation.

UPDATE: "There was an incident that occurred at Cameo last night at 4:20 a.m., where an alleged assault took place, Miami Beach Police Sgt. Bobby Hernandez tells New Times. "We have not confirmed it's the Pouncey brothers that are the subjects, but we are going to have detectives contacting the victims to investigate further."

This is true. A lot of the speculation is going to center on how accurate the allegations are but this is the second time in as many weeks that Pouncey is out at the club partying when he should be in rehab.

Exactly. You don't hear Charles Clay or Tannehill involved on these type of situations. Enough is enough.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

Even with the lebron bs if this had gone to the police, because it was Pouncey this woulda been all over the internet within half an hour of it happening. Deadspin and that ****

It just happened at 6am this morning. This news broke within 4 hours. That is pretty standard need cycle catually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. If this ****-hole is healthy enough to risk his well being at a bar acting a fool, then he can sure as hell be ready for the season opener. To me it seems like he had minor surgery and is playing it off as major surgery just so he can go party. If he skates by on this we need to make sure he is on the trading block.

This should surprise no one. These are the same two jackwagons that ran with Aaron Hernandez. The Dolphins would be foolish to give Pouncey a long term contract after this season.

Back
Top Bottom