[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night

when the steelers cut maurkice over this, i will ponder mike's future here with the dolphins.

I don't care how the story sounds. First off Mike shouldn't be out partying anyway. Mother ****er just had surgery. Being in a bar atmosphere with his reputation is an open invitation for someone to try something stupid, which obviously happened. If he somehow ****ed up that newly repaired hip because of this altercation the Dolphins better be demanding some money back. Secondly he was part of the problem in the locker room last season. You can talk until your blue in the face about being a Pro Bowl center all you want, we should have gotten rid of him when he had value. Now all this **** does is lessen his value regardless of the outcome.

I hate this. **** just snowballs for this team all the time. ****!

I agree. I'm familiar with the Cameo, and there has been trouble there before, not a great crowd. Even if there is nothing to the assault, and even if there was no surgery, he has other problems with the NFL and our team. Being out at 4 AM on South Beach, birthday bash or not, just shows continued irresponsibility and stupidity.

Enough is enough. Time to trade him and move on.

Lets get real. Birthday parties are for children.

The only people over the age of 18 who have birthday parties are really just creating excuses to cause mayhem.
Pretty much this, though I'd give until the age of 21. After that, if you are celebrating your birthday...Well....At best it's a bit narcissistic
and silly.

Exactly. You don't hear Charles Clay or Tannehill involved on these type of situations. Enough is enough.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD
Funny how you don't hear about any problems with the Defensive players after dark. Why is it only the Offense?

when the steelers cut maurkice over this, i will ponder mike's future here with the dolphins.

How do you compare the two? What other problems has Maurice had? Is Mike the kind of player you want around all our young guys on the OL? I don't.

He's not the kind of guy Benton has coached in his many years of being a VG OL coach, and not the kind of guy Philbin has coached in his many years as well.

Dolphins.... such a joke. So hard to keep me interested in this team anymore. I'm so burned out by these bums.

I can't get burned out on the Fins but the drama with Pouncey is getting too old now.

Pretty much this, though I'd give until the age of 21. After that, if you are celebrating your birthday...Well....At best it's a bit narcissistic
and silly.

We celebrate birthdays a bit, with my wife subtracting a year. :) We go out for dinner or drinks with some friends but, the Event part ended at 21, with a BANG.

Maurkice isnt the one getting in trouble on a weekly basis. Maurkice isnt the one thats supposed to be rehabbing an injury during a contract year. Maurkice isnt the one that was instructed to get psychiatric help but dismissed it.

Its amazing the extent people will go to in order to defend a ****ing headcase lineman...as if last season didnt happen at all.

This is a center people. A center. Not a quarterback, not a receiver, not a corner or defensive lineman. A center. Cut him and run.

Looks like his hip must be fine since he's out partying it up. Maybe he should be more worried about his rehab then going to some club with his gangbanger buddies.

Wait the guy claims he was attacked by four bouncers and two NFL players at the same?

Something sound a little off to anyone else? The worst I remember hearing the pounceys do was wear a hat, Im not sure that means they have a habit of going 6 v 1 on some guy in a bar. I'm dubious

And with recent surgery on his hip. Doesn't smell right.

Of course his security manager is going to say nothing happened. They're just like defense attorneys when a person is facing charges

Back
Top Bottom