[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night

Anybody who says team chemistry is overated has never played on an actual sports team. I don't think pouncey brings this team together. He is in "I" player and I consider him a bit overated. I honestly think the Phins would be better off without him and that 7 mil+ contract can get you another solid lineman who is not a jack wagon. Cut em Phins

[tweet]487996994690879488[/tweet]

I fully believe it's possible the situation is fraudulent.

However, there's a really easy way to stay out of this sort of
fraudulent situation; Stay out of places that can cause you
to become part of a fraudulent situation.

It's likely hes guilty of nothing more than being a complete dumbass.

And forgot:

Did the media report this? Then it must be false. The media lies. Every. Single. Time. Pouncey is a saint that is simply misunderstood. Hes a dear boy who the world doesnt understand. He provides wisdom and blocking. He couldnt have done this because hes an All Pro center. Learn 2 givethebenefitofthedoubt people! I have it on good authority that Pouncey is a key building block to this franchise and takes that responsibility seriously. I mean, Joe Philbin trusts him, thus its impossible for this or anything like this to happen. This team only keeps those with character! Like Incognito, who also was just misunderstood and thrown out due to ****ing liberal politics.

No gentlemen, while it might seem like we've had a constant stream of problems from this fine man, its the left wing media(which is redundant seeing as how all media is left wing) thats really the issue. They are dragging him through the mud yet again. DAMN YOU OBAMA!

If this is true then it just continues to show how laughable Philbin and Ireland are/were. I still believe that Philbin was behind getting rid of Marshall, and we got rid of him after one screw-up here (admittedly a big one) instead of trying to help him. Now he's arguably one of the NFL's best ambassadors for addressing and overcoming your problems. Meanwhile we keep giving more chances to this moron center that clearly just doesn't get it.

I'll wait for all the facts to come out, but if him and his brother did indeed assault someone. Then Pouncey can go **** himself.

Mike can pounce right out of town for all I care.

Everybody's ready to hang this guy w/o knowing wtf even happened...probably because his history doesn't lend a lot of faith in his personal behavior. It's not fair, but his track record makes this situation notable, even IF it was falsely reported and nothing bad happened at the cause of the Pounceys.

But I'll say I don't think them going where they went was a "bad" thing in and of itself. Past history or not, I can't condemn them for having a night out, as long as it's legal (fitting my morals or not) and allowed by their employer (which it is). They're grown men, partaking in LEGAL activities. NFL players can NOT be expected to be the moral compass for any segment...if they are, people need to get a clue. Being an NFL doesn't put you in line for Sainthood FFS. It just means you're an physically overcharged individual with great physical talent and abilities, but still human.

The last thing I would do would be to project my moral beliefs onto others...everybody is their own person.

Everybody's ready to hang this guy w/o knowing wtf even happened...probably because his history doesn't lend a lot of faith in his personal behavior. It's not fair, but his track record makes this situation notable, even IF it was falsely reported and nothing bad happened at the cause of the Pounceys.

But I'll say I don't think them going where they went was a "bad" thing in and of itself. Past history or not, I can't condemn them for having a night out, as long as it's legal (fitting my morals or not) and allowed by their employer (which it is). They're grown men, partaking in LEGAL activities. NFL players can NOT be expected to be the moral compass for any segment...if they are, people need to get a clue. Being an NFL doesn't put you in line for Sainthood FFS. It just means you're an physically overcharged individual with great physical talent and abilities, but still human.

The last thing I would do would be to project my moral beliefs onto others...everybody is their own person.

Your right to swing your fist ends where the other persons nose begins. "Projecting morals" isnt even remotely the issue, no one is slamming him for going out.

Pouncey lacks intelligence. Obvious idiot is obvious.

It's not a question of morality, nor legality. It's a question of the appearance of impropriety
and this person's lack of concern about repeatedly putting himself in a situation where
that sort of thing can occur.

Your right to swing your fist ends where the other persons nose begins. "Projecting morals" isnt even remotely the issue, no one is slamming him for going out.

Pouncey lacks intelligence. Obvious idiot is obvious.

Oh I won't disagree he's a moron...not for one second. But unless he attacked anybody physically, this is a non-issue. Is there something that shows he really attacked anyone? If so, I haven't seen it.

EDIT: If he did attack somebody, then slam his ass.

It's not a question of morality, nor legality. It's a question of the appearance of impropriety
and this person's lack of concern about repeatedly putting himself in a situation where
that sort of thing can occur.

Who was it who said that good things do not happen when you are out after midnight or, something close?

Police investigating after man claims Pouncey twins assaulted him

11d2ea820ee95133d1ca67f8190bf464-1.jpeg

Police are investigating after a man claimed Dolphins center Mike Pouncey and Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey assaulted him at a Miami Beach nightclub, but no arrests have been made and police have not confirmed that the Pounceys are the subjects of the investigation.
“There was an incident that occurred at Cameo last night at 4:20 a.m., where an alleged assault took place,” Miami Beach Police Sgt. Bobby Hernandez told New Times. “We have not confirmed it’s the Pouncey brothers that are the subjects, but we are going to have detectives contacting the victims to investigate further.”
Vasquez claims he was punched and has a chipped tooth and a cut that required 10 stitches. He also claims that he was called an anti-gay slur.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...after-man-claims-pouncey-twins-assaulted-him/

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Sorry, please merge

Back
Top Bottom