Video- every Tannehill throw vs the Jets | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Video- every Tannehill throw vs the Jets

Why isn't Tanney scanning the field? He is looking at a new D every week and is learning the speed of the game - he has very little experience - Jim1 has an agenda

Agenda? What a silly comment. What I am is concerned because Tannehill is staring down his intended receivers and is not scanning the field, going through full progressions. It's that simple.

ps Here are all of Tannehill's throws against the Texans, video made by the same guy. Similar to the Jets game, but I would say that Tannehill looked better here. Case in point around 2:30 there is a nice check down to Bush and I saw a pump fake and nice completion iirc in the 1st 3 minutes of the clip. That's the kind of stuff I want to see, better tape here than the Jets game.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...-breakdown-of-ryan-tannehills-first-game.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to see if this dude uploaded any more videos only to find out he removed the one in the op. Anybody subscribe to him and know his youtube ID?

Thanks

Agenda? What a silly comment. What I am is concerned because Tannehill is staring down his intended receivers and is not scanning the field, going through full progressions. It's that simple.

ps Here are all of Tannehill's throws against the Texans, video made by the same guy. Similar to the Jets game, but I would say that Tannehill looked better here. Case in point around 2:30 there is a nice check down to Bush and I saw a pump fake and nice completion iirc in the 1st 3 minutes of the clip. That's the kind of stuff I want to see, better tape here than the Jets game.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...-breakdown-of-ryan-tannehills-first-game.html

You do know that this is the same person who was willing to post the idea of cutting BESS and HARTLINE. Jim was the one declaring they were impeding the progress of our "outstanding" rookie WRs on our roster. I called him crazy and was supposedly an idiot for doing so. HAHAHAHHAHA

He has a bright future ahead of him.

I wanted to see if this dude uploaded any more videos only to find out he removed the one in the op. Anybody subscribe to him and know his youtube ID?

Thanks
He received a cease and desist letter from the NFL. NFL told him he was violating copyright laws so he had to quit doing it and take the previous videos down.

Back
Top Bottom