Wake 10th ranked pass rusher according to "experts" | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wake 10th ranked pass rusher according to "experts"

The Jets had a better coaching staff and offensive line (I use the past tense because our coaching staff has changed so we don't know how it will turn out one the season starts) than the Dolphins last year. Plain and simple.

That's funny b/c for the last few years I have heard going into seasons how Miami had the better coaching staff and better OL and I'm sure I'll hear that again going into 2011.

realistically we have edges at:

QB
RB
WR
TE
OL
LB
CBs
STs coverage and returns
Coaching staff

Miami has edges at:

DL
pass rusher
P
K

the teams are about even at safety[/QUOTE]
I would bet money that if you flipped the coaching staffs it would be a much different story. Also I said last year, and last year only. I didn't say anything about the years prior to that.

Also, no offense, but you gotta "love" how you always put a twist on time frames just to "prove" a point. Intentional or not.

That's funny b/c for the last few years I have heard going into seasons how Miami had the better coaching staff and better OL and I'm sure I'll hear that again going into 2011.

realistically we have edges at:

QB
RB
WR
TE
OL
LB
CBs
STs coverage and returns
Coaching staff

Miami has edges at:

DL
pass rusher
P
K

the teams are about even at safety
I would bet money that if you flipped the coaching staffs it would be a much different story. Also I said last year, and last year only. I didn't say anything about the years prior to that.

Also, no offense, but you gotta "love" how you always put a twist on time frames just to "prove" a point. Intentional or not.[/QUOTE]

What twist did I put on the timeframe?

I'm sure Miami would be more successful w/ Rex and his staff. Rex is a winner but since the day rex was hired I have heard how Sparano and his staff were better from most on the board. The last 2 offseasons have ben the same, we suck and Miami is better across the board until the games begin and the Jets win more of them.

Vk and I agree you don't help the arguments move forward - Junc talk bout self serving get the heck of this site and back to your Board where they also see trouble with Marky - and that's why you keep coming back Worst Enemy Poster - you keep comming back because its easier for you to be hated on here than by your own

Junc talk bout self serving get the heck of this site and back to your Board where they also see trouble with Marky - and that's why you keep coming back Worst Enemy Poster

Where was I voted worst enemy poster? B/c I didn't win again this year b/c some jealous posters started a campaign against me? I don't need awards to validate me, I know I am one of the best posters on the board- not just one of the best opposing fan posters one of the best overall. That is something we cannot say for someone like you.

clear.gif

Where was I voted worst enemy poster? B/c I didn't win again this year b/c some jealous posters started a campaign against me? I don't need awards to validate me, I know I am one of the best posters on the board- not just one of the best opposing fan posters one of the best overall. That is something we cannot say for someone like you.

oh brother................................ some will never get it... WEP (Worst Enemy Poster) I am calling you that... get used to it...

It sucks that we cant even discuss rankings of our players without NY attentions whores hijacking threads. I mean WTF? The jets dont even have someone in the top-20 as pass-rushers, what the hell are you doing here?

oh brother................................ some will never get it... WEP (Worst Enemy Poster) I am calling you that... get used to it...

You would know a thing or 2 about bad posting.

It sucks that we cant even discuss rankings of our players without NY attentions whores hijacking threads. I mean WTF? The jets dont even have someone in the top-20 as pass-rushers, what the hell are you doing here?

Do yourslf a favor and go back to the beginning of the thread and see where the discussion changed. I await your apology.

What's your address man? I'll just send you some damn Fins gear already. You have 3x as many posts as myself...and for a while there I was posting here quite a bit. When are you just going to switch teams already? I'm curious how many posts you have on your "main" forum. You need a hobby or a woman.

What's your address man? I'll just send you some damn Fins gear already. You have 3x as many posts as myself...and for a while there I was posting here quite a bit. When are you just going to switch teams already? I'm curious how many posts you have on your "main" forum. You need a hobby or a woman.

30K+

I have a wife and 2 kids, it's part of the reason I have this hobby:D

I work in th sports industry, I am on the computer most of the day and I have the luxury to be able to post and discuss sports. I'm not doing too bad.

Back
Top Bottom