Wake Miami's most efficient pass rusher | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wake Miami's most efficient pass rusher

Even saying what I did, it isn't enough. Yes you have it's getting old... You want me to say Wake is a beast? No... incorrect... That he can cut it in the NFL? Hasn't he already now...? Well we can ALL speculate to why he isn't getting more snaps... Porter perhaps... but the fact is this COACHING STAFF isn't giving him the snaps. NOT ME.

Let him sink or swim. Frankly I don't care. You sure as hell do... This team is a 9-7/ 8-8 team that needs to look to tomorrow. This CS and FO brought this team into this season w/ glaring holes. OLB/ILB one of them...

people like myself wanted Henne earlier, and I was told this CS/FO believed that Penny was the answer. Well this goes the same....if WAKE was the answer he would be playing more. Huh? It sucks but it is what it is. Yes it is.. Some other argument though stay on course - but Henne was and is the right choice - get lean get younger - play Wake... on 2nd & third and long..., maybe more

:thanks:

Get some new material cause Sunday's a coming..!!!

Get some new material cause Sunday's a coming..!!!

Is he a starting? If not you need the new material.

I was told this FO/CS staff KNEW what they were doing, to believe in them. Well I am, he isn't starting, his snaps are limited and it is what it is. I really don't care...This FO/CS brought this team into this season w/ glaring holes and weaknesses that make no since. I rather see what this team has for tomorrow, today.

People need to get over themselves. Wake has had limited snaps...is it because of his skill set? Is it because he's a beast whose being held down by the man? Why is he seeing limited action? If he was all that you think he is....WHY isn't he PLAYING more?

:tumbleweed:
He only came away with 1 sack vs Brees/Sanchez/Brady........duh ..he barely played! Wake is a better player than Porter.

Wouldn't he be starting? If not why isn't he? People told me that Penny was this CS choice. Well from what I've seen this season...Porter is this FO/CS choice.

Sorry Dubz but to argue that Wake should not get reps because he is one dimensional is walking headlong into an argument about the value of Porter who has been one dimensional for YEARS now. If Wake is rushing the passer BETTER than Porter... then just what do we have to lose?

and please no more 'Level of Competition'... JT was out against that same Buffalo OL... Have we not seen enough of Wake now to evaluate the player instead of constantly referencing who he has played against or who has cut him in the past?

Lastly the 'Penny situation' has ABSOLUTELY no bearing on the present Wake debate. Pennington like it or not was still playing at a high level... You wanted to see Henne, fair enough but the coaches were far more JUSTIFIED in keeping Penny in on sunday than they are right now.

THE REAL ISSUE IS THE FACT THAT PORTER IS NOT PERFORMING.

Penny was playing at a high level? I guess if you say so. He picked up where he left off after that BALT game, losing and throwing picks.

Fact is this CS and FO believe that Porter is a better player/performer than Wake. I just happen to agree. And that is the sentiment that was thrown my way when the debate about Penny was going on. It is what it is.

I was told this FO/CS staff KNEW what they were doing, to believe in them. Well I am, he isn't starting, his snaps are limited and it is what it is. I really don't care...This FO/CS brought this team into this season w/ glaring holes and weaknesses that make no since. I rather see what this team has for tomorrow, today.

People need to get over themselves. Wake has had limited snaps...is it because of his skill set? Is it because he's a beast whose being held down by the man? Why is he seeing limited action? If he was all that you think he is....WHY isn't he PLAYING more?
Circular Logic: A logical fallacy where one argues for a conclusion that has already been presumed in the premise.

Example - DolfanDuBbZ~'s neurotic dislike of Cam Wake

Q: Why aren't the coaches playing Cam Wake? A: Because they don't think he's any good.
Q: Well why don't they think he's any good? A: Clearly because they're not playing him, stupid!

:rolleyes:

Penny was playing at a high level? I guess if you say so. He picked up where he left off after that BALT game, losing and throwing picks.

Fact is this CS and FO believe that Porter is a better player/performer than Wake. I just happen to agree. And that is the sentiment that was thrown my way when the debate about Penny was going on. It is what it is.

I only mentioned Penny in order to try and discard the logic that the two scenarios are the same... Or even similar.

Henne was not getting reps behind Penny AND PLAYING WELL... Therefore he was not outplaying Penny at the time. He was waiting his turn.

This is NOT that.

By your own logic (see what we have for tomorrow... today and your logic to start Henne NOW) you support a move to see what we have in Wake who is the future (certainly more than Porter) and yet you are resistant.

Just pointing out the contradiction.

Dude you get over yourself - you threw him into the crapper the day "you arrived" because of his past, because of his level of competition, now when the guy blows his nose the wrong way..., guess who is there to defend their initial unfounded & biased near bigoted against all things Canada case -your case doesn't wash... and BTW he will get more snaps every week - most people have seen this from the start of training camp - he that being WAKE and no Professor he doesn't need to start to make a big contribution so take your humble pie and move on from your bias and admit that he can and will help a whole hell of a lot or are you going to continue defending your bias...? Wake can and will play in this league he was heads above the competition in the CFL - in my op. a piss poor league..., they through everything at him like I have ever seen in the CFL before..., the other teams are glad Wake is gone... now Wake can and will play against the big boys - Reality bites eh...?

So keep shoveling your B.S. ... So as long as you continue to soil yourself I'll be here to watch...

I only mentioned Penny in order to try and discard the logic that the two scenarios are the same... Or even similar.

Henne was not getting reps behind Penny AND PLAYING WELL... Therefore he was not outplaying Penny at the time. He was waiting his turn.

This is NOT that.

By your own logic (see what we have for tomorrow... today and your logic to start Henne NOW) you support a move to see what we have in Wake who is the future (certainly more than Porter) and yet you are resistant.

Or what we can all call B.S.

I think it's well established that the only way to beat Tom Brady is to be in his face. The Fins didn't get that done on Sunday, so they lost. Wake should have been in a lot more than 11 plays.

Far as I can tell, Wake has only had 21 snaps since the Buffalo game. Before this NE game he'd had 10 meaningful snaps. He beat Jon Stinchcomb and forced Brees to step up in the pocket where he got his ball batted away. He beat Damien Woody and then got picked up by a double team from Brandon Moore. He beat Damien Woody again in the second game and forced an early throw on a 3rd & Long which didn't convert.

I haven't scoured all 11 of his plays against the Patriots yet but he did get a sack and he also got a pressure.

The bottom line is the kid can rush the passer effectively. If that isn't good enough to get on the field in your scheme somehow, then the scheme needs to adapt to the talent.

Knowing what you're doing and doing the right thing are two different things. This staff absolutely knows what they're doing, and they know why they're doing what they're doing. But that doesn't mean they're doing the right thing.

This is NOT that.

I said I don't care if he starts. I'm not the one resistant, the CS/FO is the one determining his snap count. If he isn't the answer...find out now and prepare for the draft. Its really that simple.

Do I, MYSELF think Wake will be a premier PASS RUSHER in the NFL, NO. But that is just my opinion. One that isn't popular with people such as yourself.

Or what we can all call B.S.

That is what I'm getting from posts such as this from posters on this board.

Nothing but B.S from most when concerning Wake.

I don't determine Wake's snap count. I don't determine if he starts or is active. The FO/CS does. And if he isn't starting or getting more snaps...what is it in his game that is determining that?

Why don't you answer those questions. This FO/CS don't play favorites to players, so saying Porter this or that...if he isn't producing (Porter) why isn't Wake playing more? Answer that question. And lets see the BS that comes from the following posts.

This is NOT that.

Was Penny producing? And if he was...what? Last I checked Penny picked up from the Balt game at the end of 08 and continued to throw INTS and Lose games.

The logic is the FO/CS made the choice on Penny and are making that choice now on Wake. If Wake was the player people made him out to be, wouldn't he be starting?

Dude you get over yourself - you threw him into the crapper the day "you arrived" because of his past, because of his level of competition, now when the guy blows his nose the wrong way..., guess who is there to defend their initial unfounded & biased near bigoted against all things Canada case -your case doesn't wash... and BTW he will get more snaps every week - most people have seen this from the start of training camp - he that being WAKE and no Professor he doesn't need to start to make a big contribution so take your humble pie and move on from your bias and admit that he can and will help a whole hell of a lot or are you going to continue defending your bias...? Wake can and will play in this league he was heads above the competition in the CFL - in my op. a piss poor league..., they through everything at him like I have ever seen in the CFL before..., the other teams are glad Wake is gone... now Wake can and will play against the big boys - Reality bites eh...?

So keep shoveling your B.S. ... So as long as you continue to soil yourself I'll be here to watch...

And yet through your diatribe against me, personally I might add. You didn't answer a single question that I asked. Attack the post not the poster. Bias against the CFL, yea because its not the big leagues. Sorry if that hurts those that care about the CFL, but its the truth. If that league mattered....it would be a commercial success not a regional league held up by the locals.

I am not declaring Wake a starter or a PB player - you can take your time to walk through the arguments the past months - I'm not going to continue to throw that in your face I'm going to move on - this past weeks issue is that he is or isn't going to continue receiving situational playing time because like a few have mentioned it is documented what he can do the the coaches limit his play - when he gets a chance he produces..., then you say Wake success is beacuse of JT..., and you see no bias...?

Glaring dude - And I can't take you seriously

Back
Top Bottom