Wake Miami's most efficient pass rusher | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wake Miami's most efficient pass rusher

Was Penny producing? And if he was...what? Last I checked Penny picked up from the Balt game at the end of 08 and continued to throw INTS and Lose games.

The logic is the FO/CS made the choice on Penny and are making that choice now on Wake. If Wake was the player people made him out to be, wouldn't he be starting?
Did you watch the NE game? Wake did more in 3 snaps than Porter and JT combined all game. If Tom Brady had farted all day long, JT had no idea what it smelled liike because he never got close enough. This regime clearly gives a much longer leash to vets, and certainly ones who have produced in the past.

Did you watch the NE game? Wake did more in 3 snaps than Porter and JT combined all game. If Tom Brady had farted all day long, JT had no idea what it smelled liike because he never got close enough. This regime clearly gives a much longer leash to vets, and certainly ones who have produced in the past.

I'll add "certain" vets because other vets are sent packing...

I am not declaring Wake a starter or a PB player - you can take your time to walk through the arguments the past months - I'm not going to continue to throw that in your face I'm going to move on - this past weeks issue is that he is or isn't going to continue receiving situational playing time because like a few have mentioned it is documented what he can do the the coaches limit his play - when he gets a chance he produces..., then you say Wake success is beacuse of JT..., and you see no bias...?

Glaring dude - And I can't take you seriously

Throw what in my face? You think more of Wake than I do, its that simple.

I didn't say Wake success is because of JT. I said JT forced Brady to step up and Wake got the sack. Is that a fact? Did JT force Brady to step up?

And if you can't take me seriously why do you engage in personal attacks? The first sign of weakness in a debate is to name call. And that my friend you lost long ago.

IF all this were true, why wasn't Wake in the game more?

The excuses from some here get crazier by the day. This regime I was told don't play favorites, or as you say...longer leash for players.

Circular Logic: A logical fallacy where one argues for a conclusion that has already been presumed in the premise.

Example - DolfanDuBbZ~'s neurotic dislike of Cam Wake

Q: Why aren't the coaches playing Cam Wake? A: Because they don't think he's any good.
Q: Well why don't they think he's any good? A: Clearly because they're not playing him, stupid!

:rolleyes:

Why don't you answer the question? The questions were asked to those who believe he should be starting or taking snaps from JT or JP.

Attacking me or name calling don't answer the questions.

Why don't you answer the question? The questions were asked to those who believe he should be starting or taking snaps from JT or JP.

Attacking me or name calling don't answer the questions.
Ok, I will. And I won't use circular logic either.

First though, some facts:
  1. It's clearly evident to everyone with eyes and a brain (including the coaching staff), that Wake is a better pass rusher than Porter at this point. (It may not be evident to you Dolfan; you can pick which one (or both) of the above you're lacking.)
  2. While Wake may still be coming to grips with the WOLB position (and the coverage and run-stopping skills associated with it), the fact is, he couldn't be much worse than Porter anyhow (Joey's 0-fer in the last game is a pretty clear testament to this).
Given these facts, the answer to the question is as follows:

Q: Why aren't the coaches playing Wake?
A: Even though he's better than Joey as a pass rusher, and probably not much worse in other areas, Joey is the entrenched starter. He's an all-Pro, he got 17.5 sacks last year, he's a team captain, he's got a big ego, and a bigger mouth. Replacing him now could cause problems in the locker room, damage with the media (especially if for some reason Wake doesn't pan out), and possibly a big blowout with Joey. Besides, who knows, maybe next week the '08 Porter will show up and all will be well again?

So there, I hope that explains things simply enough for you (although if you're lacking eyes and/or a brain, it may still be a stretch - sorry about that). I personally don't agree with the coaches' decision on this, but it's obvious to me why they're doing it, even if it clearly has nothing to do with the performance on the field.

Throw what in my face? Biased arguments since you arrived on the board (since training camp) You think more of Wake than I do, its that simple. OK I do

I didn't say Wake success is because of JT. I said JT forced Brady to step up and Wake got the sack. Is that a fact? Did JT force Brady to step up? Thanks for the break down again wo mae the tackle johnny on the spot...? Wake beat his man clean.. did Joey ever beat the ame guy once

And if you can't take me seriously why do you engage in personal attacks? Personal attack? - :aww: Feel better? The first sign of weakness in a debate is to name call. Got me there I did name call called you biased And that my friend you lost long ago. What am I going to win again...? - OK whatever - Keeping score how many sacks does Porter have...? And how many sacks does Wake have...? And how many snaps for each...?

Like you say just answer the question don't elaborate just like you say..., just answer the above...

The past is the past we'll see if anything changes for you or me this weekend... I think he was a good to great pick up...

Back
Top Bottom