Walter Football Consensus Mock Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Walter Football Consensus Mock Draft

NOLA might get rid of their G's for cap reasons, they will be looking at Scherff for sure, especially after the Zach Martin comparisons...

i'd say the odds on sherff getting to us are very low...

Unlikely probably…but not too crazy. I think this draft is a little more unpredictable than some in the past as far as guys who are guaranteed top 10. Should be interesting..

Unlikely probably…but not too crazy. I think this draft is a little more unpredictable than some in the past as far as guys who are guaranteed top 10. Should be interesting..

if teams think he's guard only yeah maybe but if they think he can also play right tackle then i don't see him making it...not in this class...

the name that i do think has a fair shot of getting to us on the oline is andrus peat but there's no way in hell i'd take him...he's sloppy has a wierd body almost like he's destined to be 500 lbs down the road or something with those huge thick legs corndog calves and old lady loose skin arms

i don't get the hype there...no thanks...i don't think he has the versatility miami needs anyways...

NOLA might get rid of their G's for cap reasons, they will be looking at Scherff for sure, especially after the Zach Martin comparisons...

As bad as their defense was it would be a bad move. They can get power scheme OGs in the 3rd round or later. Laken Tomlinson would be a really good fit for them. For a team that ranked 31st and was bad against the pass (251 ypg) and the run (132 ypg) they better go all in on defense.

i'm glad you came around on tomlinson is a power scheme fit...that kick slide has power written all over it...same for erick flowers...they aren't zone scheme guys...should not be on our board

1. Tampa Bay - Jameis Winston
2. Tennessee - Marcus Mariota
3. Jacksonville - Leonard Williams
4. Oakland - KEVIN WHITE
5. Washington - Dante Fowler
6. Jets - TRAE WAYNES
7. Chicago - Danny Shelton
8. Atlanta - Vic Beasley
9. Giants - La'el Collins
10. St. Louis - Andrus Peat
11. Minnesota - DEVANTE PAKER OR AMARI COOPER
12. Cleveland - Randy Gregory
13. New Orleans - Brandon Scherff
14. Miami -

Trae Waynes put himself in the top 10 with the combine he had and especially with his amazing 40's. I don't see Todd Bowles letting Trae Waynes slip past him with his great success he had with his defense and cornerback play in Arizona. Cooper and Parker fall to Minn at 11 (Barring any trades) and I just feel that rapport/ continuity that was established with each other, that Parker will go to Minn.

Cooper to Miami? Don't know if he truly fits our scheme but he played well in Lane Kiffin's offense.

we arent lucky enough to have cooper get to us...the kid destroyed the combine...easily the best route runner most polished you name it...

Last week (pre-combine) I went off the deep end with Shaq at #14 - this week I'm going with Erik Kendricks.

I think he would be a good fit for the Dolphins.

4. Oakland - KEVIN WHITE
6. Jets - TRAE WAYNES
8. Atlanta - Vic Beasley
11. Minnesota - DEVANTE PAKER OR AMARI COOPER
12. Cleveland - Randy Gregory
13. New Orleans - Brandon Scherff
14. Miami -

Trae Waynes put himself in the top 10 with the combine he had and especially with his amazing 40's. I don't see Todd Bowles letting Trae Waynes slip past him with his great success he had with his defense and cornerback play in Arizona. Cooper and Parker fall to Minn at 11 (Barring any trades) and I just feel that rapport/ continuity that was established with each other, that Parker will go to Minn.

Cooper to Miami? Don't know if he truly fits our scheme but he played well in Lane Kiffin's offense.

lol...if Cooper fell to us I think I might start crying. Of course we'd probably pass on him for someone else.

i'm glad you came around on tomlinson is a power scheme fit...that kick slide has power written all over it...same for erick flowers...they aren't zone scheme guys...should not be on our board

I'll admit to nothing lol.

4. Oakland - Amari Cooper
6. Jets - Kevin White
8. Atlanta - Vic Beasley
11. Minnesota - DeVante Parker
12. Cleveland - DGB (they're that dumb...but seriously Cleveland needs a WR, a QB, TE, DL, ILB)
13. New Orleans - Trae Waynes
14. Miami - ???

Not sure why the hate for DGB? Dez Bryant had a pretty similar background, horrible upbringing and now he is one of the top three NFL receivers. He could have been a Phin if Jeff Ireland wasn't asking him whether his mama was a Ho. :rolleyes2:

lol...if Cooper fell to us I think I might start crying. Of course we'd probably pass on him for someone else.

Since I will be in Chitown at the draft I would personally run up the hand written napkin/draft card to Goodell from the audience and be damned if any security guards would/could stop me.

if cooper got to #10 i'd call up st louis and see what it cost to move up for him...probably would have to include our 3rd rounder

st louis i think would listen to trade out offers...i wouldn't let minnesota get a shot at him

Back
Top Bottom