Wannstedt is a complete *** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wannstedt is a complete ***

BATMAN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This guy is just too stupid

Here's what he said after the first practice concerning his qb's.

''We're set with the guys we have,'' Wannstedt said. ``We like the guys we have, and we're going to focus on getting them better.''

HAHAHAHAHHA..

Hey Dave!! Why don't you give Fielder another 4 yrs and see if he "improves."

I said this before. Fielder is as good as he is ever going to get. Period.
He sucked yr1 and he sucked yr4.
I can't believe this guy is still on the roster. I heard they were going to bring in Feeley and cut Fielder. But NO! Let's restructure his contract and let him compete for the job. LOLOLOL

Common sense says that if there is a problem. Fix it. Just don't let it be and hope it fixes itself. What an idiot.

QB has been the weakest spot on this team since Marino left. We could have Randy Moss and Marvin Harrison as our WR and Fielder would turn them mediocre. They would end the season with 50 catches at most.
David Boston will be fed up by mid season if Fielder is at qb..
UG. Another season with a lame *** qb.

I can only hope that Feeley plays.

Very, insightful thread...but what exactly are you trying to say?

I think that someont doesn't like Fiedler! Well, he is far from a Marino, thats for sure. I'm hoping Feeley can step in and improve the QB play as well. I will say this for Fiedler, he has alot of heart and wants to win.

Smacks said:
Hmm what does the f stand for--freak, fred, frog, fresca, fun, fudge,

Farse?

Anyways, to respond to the topic, yes, people can 'improve', that's why there's a word for it.

Fielder doesn't suck...He may be average at best but he doesn't suck...Hopefully Feeley will beat him out and Fielder will become a very good backup QB this year... He knows the receivers and the system..

I like Sage as a #2 next year...

Gary Miles said:
I think that someont doesn't like Fiedler! Well, he is far from a Marino, thats for sure. I'm hoping Feeley can step in and improve the QB play as well. I will say this for Fiedler, he has alot of heart and wants to win.
Hey I have alot of heart and I want to win too. Maybe Wanny will give me 4 years to see what I can do. :lol:

Speilman said over and over and over again that the plan was #1 Brunnell, #2 Ramsey, then #3 Feeley. We were only able to get our 3rd choice in Feeley and now (2004) he must he is better than Fiedler. He will not be handed the job because some dolphans hate Fiedler. He will have to earn fair and square; and if he does not beat out Fiedler, then we all know how good AJ really is

If Jay is the best on the roster, we're in deep doodoo alright.

4Dfins said:
If Jay is the best on the roster, we're in deep doodoo alright.
correction - if our OL plays are lousy as they did last year, we're in deep doodoo alright. ;) :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom