Wannstedt is a complete *** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wannstedt is a complete ***

So if someone says he is a proven NFL starter that annoys you? How would that annoy anyone? That's simply a fact.

The only thing he has proven is that he is AT BEST a quality backup. He has proven not to be much of a NFL starter. You say fans should not bash players from the favorite team......but is it not just as bad to coddle players that don't deserve to be playing in the roles thay are currently in? Rose-colored glasses, man. Rose-colored glasses.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Here are my final comments on the Jay Fiedler debate.

Jay Fiedler is a decent, average NFL QB. With the proper talent around him, he is capable of winning football games against any NFL team. The last 4 years have demonstrated that fact clearly. The Fins have not won often enough against the top teams, but they have won. Those that claim they cannot win with Fiedler are just being a$$es.

Refuting ridiculous statements made by posters with an axe to grind is not 'Fiedler Hugging'. There are several people on this board that can read the simple statement 'Fiedler is not a great QB, but he is not as bad as people claim...' and somehow conclude that the writer of the statement thinks Fiedler is a great QB. It makes no sense, but then I realize that these posters aren't trying to make sense. They are just being idiots. It is simply what comes natural to them.

It is annoying to have to wade through post after post filled with drivel, just to get to posts made by people trying to have an intelligent debate.

Frankly the debate hasn't really been about Fiedler for a long time. It has been about people getting their rocks off by being stupid.

Thank God (or AJ) for the ignore list.

that makes too much sense to be in this thread. i'm personally big into "i don't have to pay attention to what happens in the games, just look at the stats..."

I think if Fiedler is healthy this year he can lead us to the Superbowl. If he wins the head up competition with Feeley, I will support him and Wanny's decision.

The problem with fiedler is he has a couple of bad games....lets say 2 or 3, but he only plays 9 or ten because he is hurt. Then he has 3 or 4 decent games and 2 or 3 great games ect Washington, Dallas, Jets #2. I'll give him Buffalo #2 also

Back
Top Bottom