Wannstedt is a complete *** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wannstedt is a complete ***

dolphan39 said:
Speilman said over and over and over again that the plan was #1 Brunnell, #2 Ramsey, then #3 Feeley. We were only able to get our 3rd choice in Feeley and now (2004) he must he is better than Fiedler. He will not be handed the job because some dolphans hate Fiedler. He will have to earn fair and square; and if he does not beat out Fiedler, then we all know how good AJ really is

Exactly why everyone thinks they overpaid for Feeley (at this point) How is a Qb who might not even beat out Jay Fiedler worth a 2nd round pick. And before you start slamming me for that comment, I am not saying he won't I am saying there shouldn't even be a question.

Rich Gannon sucked for years, then won the MVP award. Not sayin JF will do the same, but it is not odd for a QB to come together at a late age. Every player improves on something every year they are in the league, if they didn't there would be no need for coaches.

Wannsteddt is simply saying the only thing he can say in this situation. These are the QBs he has and extension or no extension, his job is in hot water after this year if they both crap their pants and the phins fall short. So he's stays brief and optimistic...we'll just have to wait.

4Dfins said:
If Jay is the best on the roster, we're in deep doodoo alright.

I disagree with this. Given how even Ricky slammed the Oline, Jay could've maybe won another game or 2 and we are in the playoffs and maybe Jay's numbers aren't as bad as they were. Plus, we had crap WRs other then Chambers.

Bodzilla29 said:
Rich Gannon sucked for years, then won the MVP award. Not sayin JF will do the same, but it is not odd for a QB to come together at a late age. Every player improves on something every year they are in the league, if they didn't there would be no need for coaches.

Has Wanny kidnapped you, is he making you type out his propoganda. That comment just reeks of of Feidler loving Wanny statement.
Don't worry help is on the way, the police and FBI are speeding towards Dolphins headquarters as we speak. Stay calm and don't do anything rash until the authorities arrive. Dave won't hurt you.

I love your passion Batman. I have been wondering where the outrage over this team has been. I mean look at how we ended the season. Everyone thought:

a. Wanny would be gone
b. Fiedler would be gone
c. We would hire an experienced GM
d. We would revamp the offense seriously.

and here we are:
a. We still have Wanny
b. Still have Fiedler
c. We have no experienced GM
d. We promoted Collier to O Cooordinator who has no experience, we miss on almost every major lineman in free agency. And our big answer at QB is a player who was a total of 13 games experience since high school.

But we will see. Maybe Speilman has a magic bag. If Feeley is very good and these lineman we picked up are excellent, and Collier is deserving of the steering wheel, then we will be a winner and Speilman will deserve the Executive of the Year award for finding so many diamonds in the rough. I am just not laying my money on it.

pigskinguy said:
Has Wanny kidnapped you, is he making you type out his propoganda. That comment just reeks of of Feidler loving Wanny statement.
Don't worry help is on the way, the police and FBI are speeding towards Dolphins headquarters as we speak. Stay calm and don't do anything rash until the authorities arrive. Dave won't hurt you.

HAHA, what's with the conspiracy theories? Why is that someone is kidnapped because they don't think the same as you? Jay has a lot of area for improvement but he had no QB coach and a crappy *** OL last year. That says a lot for the kind of year he did have. Now he has a better QB coach, a better OL and DB on the other side from Chambers and a renewed Ricky. He would do a lot better then last year. I'd rather see what Feeley can do, but I don't think Jay is incapable of improving and Gannon is a prime example of that. Hell, look at Green, Kitna, the guy in Minnesota and Maddox also.

Yeah Dave is such an idiot. One QB has the 3rd most wins since 2000 in the ENTIRE NFL, and the other is a young QB with a strong arm, who is just about to reach his prime who helped win 4 games for a team that was in the middle of the NFC play-off hunt 2-years ago.

He's such a marooooon!

Oliver...

fin-atic said:
Everyone thought:

You don't speak for everyone. You may however speak for the majority of other teams fans in our division though.

Oliver...

PhinPhreak said:
Exactly why everyone thinks they overpaid for Feeley (at this point) How is a Qb who might not even beat out Jay Fiedler worth a 2nd round pick. And before you start slamming me for that comment, I am not saying he won't I am saying there shouldn't even be a question.

i even said and still do that we wasted our 2nd rnd pick next yr right from the get go. still wasted even if AJ lights it up cuz it wasn't necessary in that the Eagles would never have matched oiur offer to him amyway. It wasn't like anybody else was in line with offers. But it is funny how alot of stories are way different now tho. ;)

I really don't think it is just Dave.. the whole front office is to blame for being total idiots.

You can blast anybody you want, Wayne, Dave, Feeley, or Fiedler. If the O-line doesn't get the job done, it won't matter who's QB.

How many more seasons do I have to go through reading posts like this? We got the point years ago! If Fiedler was as bad as Batman says he is, do you honestly think the FO wouldn't try and dramatically improve the position? Holy testicle tuesday! :evil:

bigmiamifan said:
HAHA, what's with the conspiracy theories? Why is that someone is kidnapped because they don't think the same as you? Jay has a lot of area for improvement but he had no QB coach and a crappy *** OL last year. That says a lot for the kind of year he did have. Now he has a better QB coach, a better OL and DB on the other side from Chambers and a renewed Ricky. He would do a lot better then last year. I'd rather see what Feeley can do, but I don't think Jay is incapable of improving and Gannon is a prime example of that. Hell, look at Green, Kitna, the guy in Minnesota and Maddox also.
I was just trying to lighten things up a bit. But how can you guys still think Feidler can get it done. It reminds me of when I was kid in the first grade. When you are kid and you experience your first winter, every kid sticks his tongue on the the frozen fence post. It sticks, it hurts, you cry. Somebody gets some water and helps you unfreeze from the post. All the kids learn from that one time, NOT TO DO IT AGAIN :yell: . But every gang of kids had the one kid who would keep doing it. And the bullies would always talk him into to doing it again and again
That's what all the Fiedler coddlers sound like to me. The kid in the first grade who would never learn and Wanny and the boys in the FO are the bullies. :D

Always with the negative waves Moriarity! Nothing like hearing another profesional opinion from one the experts. Blah..blah...freaking blah! I hope Dave is around for 20 more seasons just so the crying will continue.

Back
Top Bottom