Wannstedt is a complete *** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wannstedt is a complete ***

ok jay has done alright im not a hater he is just injury prone end of story he misses a averge of what 5 games a year.he has had 4 years count them how many playoff wins did we have in that time one.i just think its time to give someone else a chance i think both feeley and sage have alot of potential who's to say they can't do better if given the shot.

Thanks everyone for the posts.

I look at it this way. How can any dolfan go into this season with Fielder as our qb and be optimistic? What has he shown you in the last 4 yrs to make
you believe he'll be the one to take us all the way? NOTHING
I cringe everytime he passes the ball. Enough.

Yes, he has a good record. BUT IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF HIM!!! I laugh my *** off when I hear people say he's a winner. How many more games would we have won if Green, Brady, or any other above average qb was playing for us?

I looked up his stats and he has thrown for 300 yds once (1) in his dolphin career and that was in that Kansas City blowout.

A second round draft choice was way too much for a third string qb who has started only 7 games. Yea, I hope he plays like he did when he was in for McNabb. Hopefully. But if he doesn't, we have Fielder!!! LOLOL

Look guys, all I'm saying is that I'm tired of every game coming down to our defense having to stop the last drive. I'm tired of when we win games it's usually 17-13.

We have some very good players on this team and they are being wasted by mediocrity at quarterback.

Wannstedts' stupid idea of running the ball, playing good defense, and not turning the ball over gets you very low scoring games. Sometime the defense lets down a little. Sometimes there are turnovers (Fielder int).

IF the Dolphins had had a little courage and cut Fielder, I guarantee you he wouldn't be in the NFL right now. I was laughing my *** off when I heard he agent say that a lot of teams inquired about him when there was talk of releasing him..LOLOL

Wannstedt's been here 4 yrs. - Team has got worse each year.
Fielder's been here 4 yrs --Team has got worse each year.

Wannstedt picked Fielder to be his qb the last 4 yrs. I had hoped BOTH would be gone by this year. Well maybe next..

BATMAN

pigskinguy said:
I am speechless. I can't believe the love you have for this guy. We must have been watching 2 different QB's the last 4 years because the Feidler you are describing is not the one I see every Sunday. I don't get it. How can you still support this guy. It makes NO sense. You have alot of posts so I guess you have been here a long time and you probably know your football, which is what makes this so much more complexing :confused:

I guess you keep IGNORING that I think Feeley should to start?

You made a statement that was false, sorry you don't like it when you are corrected.

Oliver...

OK o hall I have to disagree with you, first of all do yourself a favor and stop mentioning Jay Fiedlers Record as a starter. Last time I remember, we have been one of the top 5 worst offenses in the league passing. Due to his Inability to throw long passes and inaccurate passes we have missed out in having better chances to win the game. It is sick to even mention that Jay Fiedler is a starting quarterback. When the dolphins were going to release Jay, they were interested in him as being a back-up qb. Enough with the starting qb stat, it is not supportive if your signal caller doesn't get the job done in a CONSISTENT BASIS. We all know that our defense has done all the dirty work.

juniorseau55 said:
OK o hall I have to disagree with you, first of all do yourself a favor and stop mentioning Jay Fiedlers Record as a starter. Last time I remember, we have been one of the top 5 worst offenses in the league passing. Due to his Inability to throw long passes and inaccurate passes we have missed out in having better chances to win the game. It is sick to even mention that Jay Fiedler is a starting quarterback. When the dolphins were going to release Jay, they were interested in him as being a back-up qb. Enough with the starting qb stat, it is not supportive if your signal caller doesn't get the job done in a CONSISTENT BASIS. We all know that our defense has done all the dirty work.

yea, yup thats it...good post

I don't think I can put up with another season of Fiedler. I was spoiled with Marino at QB but I thought we would at least get a half decent replacement and it just hasn't happened. Fiedler is an average backup QB at best and I think we should give one of the young guys a shot.

juniorseau55 said:

Then why is it the Dolphins lose so many games when Jay is not in there? I'm not saying he's the reason the Dolphins have won all those games, but he most certainly cannot be removed from the credit. Some of you sure as heck try, but level headed ppl know that's not the right thing to do.

Again, I think Feeley should be the starter, because Jay is OLD and he has proven to be a injury prone. It's simply time to move on, but there's no reason to re-write history either!

Oliver...

I agree Jays record has nothing to do with how well he performed. Most of the games that were won while he started were either by the defense or Ricky carrying the workload.

fincredible34 said:
I agree Jays record has nothing to do with how well he performed. Most of the games that were won while he started were either by the defense or Ricky carrying the workload.

Then explain 2000 and 2001 then!

Oliver...

Well after all the FA additions last year the expectation was to maintain leads and manage field position.

Now the line is gone, a new O coach is in, and the Phins need to prove something as the East teams have all beefed up their interior D lines this draft to meet the run game threat and neutralise field position tactics.

Pats- 2 of the best runsstop DL in the draft day one, Jets- Robinson and Vilma up the middle, Bills- Adams and a lot of big name front 7 talent.

Fortunately you have some people to stuff the middle as well, a matter of which team takes the next step up. Too many people have said one team will win it, look at how the seasons have gone of late, the Phins need to seize the moment and stop playing second fiddle.

The record may have been good but where did it get us? Lamar smith carried us in the game against the colts. We have won nothing with jay and will never win anything but regular season games with him.

fincredible34 said:
The record may have been good but where did it get us? Lamar smith carried us in the game against the colts. We have won nothing with jay and will never win anything but regular season games with him.

That has nothing to do with what was being implied here. Jay is a proven NFL starter who played with one of the worst WR corps in the NFL since he's been starting in the NFL. When he was in JAX and had TWO of the BEST WR's at that time in the NFL Jay looked damn good. Now that the Dolphins have addressed the real problem, the WR corps, Jay is simply going to have to be frustrated with that reality. Bad timing.

Again I think Feeley should be the starter, because he is OLD and has proven to be injury prone.

Oliver...

It is frustrating seeing two major factors why we didn't make the playoffs the past two years still apart of this organization...........

Man what a dumb thread. And yet I'm adding to it. Doesn't say much for me. :(

Anyway, the first post just seemed super childish to me. Like it was written in an AOL chatroom. And yet some interperate it as "passion". God help us if everyone here was "passionate".

Back
Top Bottom