Wannstedt is a complete *** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wannstedt is a complete ***

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Maybe you wouldn't get those responses if you weren't so arrogant, and REPETITIVE! Every post of yours that states what 'EVERYONE' thinks is just more fuel to the fire. You get what you give.

You conveniently ignore all facts that don't support your twisted view of reality. You claim to speak the truth, but your opinions are biased, boring, and weak.

I don't support my comments with facts?? Where have you been?? Let me remind you since you are either having difficulty reading or are just being rude:

Fiedler: Has not ranked in the top 10 QBs in the league in any statisitical category for QBs. The team has gotten worse each of the last four years. Jay crumbled afainst Oakland in the playoffs, crumbled against Minnesota and NE to win the division in 2002, he has missed signifigant practice and or playing time every year. The last two times it was during the season.

Feeley: Has started only 13 games since high school. He has only 5 pro games where he only beat losing teams and threw a pick in every game. He only played in 8 games his entire college career.

Those are facts. Not my opinion, but facts.

I don't speak for everyone. But I know when I do post I receive many agreements.

I am no more repititious than the huggers who come on here everyday saying Jay is still the guy, or AJ is the next Marino, or we are going to the Super Bowl. Everyday its on here over and over again, and its based on nothing. We have a good chance of lining up with Fiedler behind QB and still having Wanny as coach. The only improvement will be Boston.

In case you haven't noticed the Pats have added several impact players to their championship team.

So I appreciate your input...NOT! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's obvious your just jumping into the frey to take a shot at me. Go ahead. My weapons are facts and you are an unarmed man.

ohall said:
MODS help, I was attacked, help me please!

What a joke you are.

You do not speak for most Dolphin fans. Please don't speak for me in the future. The last person on this MBoard I want speaking for me would be you. In fact I'd rather have justafan do that before you.

Oliver...
I speak for me. Many just happen to agree with me.

Don't worry. If I were going to speak for you I would have to throttle my IQ down about 50 points, hug my Fiedler bobble head, and wet my pants.

ohall said:
I guess you keep IGNORING that I think Feeley should to start?

You made a statement that was false, sorry you don't like it when you are corrected.

Oliver...
OK, first, This is the first I have heard you say Feeley should start.
Second, and more imprtantly, Please pick a side and stick to it. How can you think Fiedler is capable of taking us to the Super Bowl, but yet think Feeley should be the starter (I pause as you take you foot from your mouth) :D
C'mon dude, one or the other. Unless you are on the same page as H. Wayne and think Feeley is the next Marino?

fin-atic said:
I speak for me. Many just happen to agree with me.

Don't worry. If I were going to speak for you I would have to throttle my IQ down about 50 points, hug my Fiedler bobble head, and wet my pants.[/QUOTE]
:roflmao: :roflmao:

Is there any chance that the Skins will cut or trade Ramsey. I thought they made Brunell the Starter and Ramsey the backup? I think Ramsey has a lot of potential and it is a shame to have him on the bench. He is a star waiting to happen.

Gaphinfan said:
Is there any chance that the Skins will cut or trade Ramsey. I thought they made Brunell the Starter and Ramsey the backup? I think Ramsey has a lot of potential and it is a shame to have him on the bench. He is a star waiting to happen.
I believe the Dolphins made overtures towards Ramsey after the Skins picked up Brunell. The Skins apparently were adament about not trading Ramsey, despite Ramsey's desire to be traded.
Can we all agree that the Dolphins would be better off with Ramsey or not?

I will always support myself and Fin-Fan. We seem to bring an unbiased look at things. Don't insult us, looking at us just because we find the faults of our team is just a shell way of looking at things.

juniorseau55 said:
I will always support myself and Fin-Fan. We seem to bring an unbiased look at things. Don't insult us, looking at us just because we find the faults of our team is just a shell way of looking at things.

I don't think that it has to be with being unbiased. Just everyone opinion is different. Everyone knows that there are different faults to the team. Wether you think it is QB, O-Line, Coaching, FO, WR, or whatever.

I think that it is time for a group hug fellas!!! LOL

fin-atic said:
I don't support my comments with facts?? Where have you been?? Let me remind you since you are either having difficulty reading or are just being rude:

Fiedler: Has not ranked in the top 10 QBs in the league in any statisitical category for QBs. The team has gotten worse each of the last four years. Jay crumbled afainst Oakland in the playoffs, crumbled against Minnesota and NE to win the division in 2002, he has missed signifigant practice and or playing time every year. The last two times it was during the season.

Feeley: Has started only 13 games since high school. He has only 5 pro games where he only beat losing teams and threw a pick in every game. He only played in 8 games his entire college career.

Those are facts. Not my opinion, but facts.

You make this just too easy.

1. I didn't say you didn't support you opinion with facts. I said you ignore facts that don't support your opinion. Here are just some examples from this message:
a- we have gotten worse every year - 2000 - 11-5 & 1st round playoff loss, 2001 - 11-5 & one playoff win, 2002 - 9-7, 2003 - 10-6. But hey, why should reality matter?
b- Jay crumbled against Minn in 2002. The offense scored EVERY TIME it had the ball in the 2nd half against Minn. The defense crumbled, IMO. What game were you watching? This is clearly one of your BIASED OPINIONS. Just because you label your opinions as facts, doesn't mean anyone has to accept them as facts.
c- Jay crumbled against NE in 2002. Another OPINION. Special teams and defense lost that game, IMO. Do you even know the difference between fact and opinion?

You also leave out performances against Wash and Philly last year as well as Denv and Oak in 2002. You bash Feeley for his lack of NFL experience, yet scream for Rivers. You trash Fielder yet scream for two QBs that have won fewer games in the last 4 years and have been booted from their teams. BTW, Brunell and Garcia and Warner have also missed signficant playing time. Why is that FACT ignored by you?

You have been exposed. No objective reader takes you seriously.

fin-atic said:
I don't speak for everyone. But I know when I do post I receive many agreements.

Yet you started a post saying EVERYONE would agree....strange....

fin-atic said:
I am no more repititious than the huggers who come on here everyday saying Jay is still the guy, or AJ is the next Marino, or we are going to the Super Bowl. Everyday its on here over and over again, and its based on nothing. We have a good chance of lining up with Fiedler behind QB and still having Wanny as coach. The only improvement will be Boston.

That is your opinion. I see potential improvements at QB, OL, as well as with several individuals - McMichael, Chambers, Smith ....

The difference between you and the others is that they are FANS OF THE MIAMI DOLPHINS. Point me to one post saying that AJ is the next Marino.....

They have averaged 10 wins per year. Even you admit to at least one improvement. Why then, are 11 or 12 wins not possible?

fin-atic said:
In case you haven't noticed the Pats have added several impact players to their championship team.

So I appreciate your input...NOT! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's obvious your just jumping into the frey to take a shot at me. Go ahead. My weapons are facts and you are an unarmed man.

And what does that have to do with your biased repetitive, and inaccurate posts?

Unarmed....you're funny

ohall said:
Then why is it the Dolphins lose so many games when Jay is not in there? I'm not saying he's the reason the Dolphins have won all those games, but he most certainly cannot be removed from the credit. Some of you sure as heck try, but level headed ppl know that's not the right thing to do.

Again, I think Feeley should be the starter, because Jay is OLD and he has proven to be a injury prone. It's simply time to move on, but there's no reason to re-write history either!

Oliver...

Oliver...
ohall said:
You can drop your JAW all you want to. It's a fact Jay has played at a high level at times over the last 4-years, and this team has won too many games during the REG season for some of the credit to not fall at Jay's feet.

Jay has been a starting caliber QB for the last 4-years, sorry the FACTS don't support your POV....

You're not fooling anyone Oliver. You are so transparent we can see "I love Jay" tattooed in your heart. Youre just using his age and injuries as excuses.A Fiedler Apologist.

Feely is young but hasn't proven anything and yet you want him to start when JF like you say is proven?

This is a tired thread filled with tired arguments. Wait until training camp starts in earnest before passing judgment on the Fins as "same ole, same ole ..."

Justasportsfan said:
Oliver...

You're not fooling anyone Oliver. You are so transparent we can see "I love Jay" tattooed in your heart. Youre just using his age and injuries as excuses.A Fiedler Apologist.

Feely is young but hasn't proven anything and yet you want him to start when JF like you say is proven?

Why is there anything wrong with acknowledging that Fielder has had success but maybe his best performances are behind him or that someone might be better? I don't see any contradiction at all.

Isn't if obvious that selecting a QB is always a gamble? How many in their prime, can't miss, QBs change teams? Teams usually must give someone a first, second, or third chance to succeed.

The Bills fans should be well aware that there are no guarantees at QB.....

DrAstroZoom said:
This is a tired thread filled with tired arguments. Wait until training camp starts in earnest before passing judgment on the Fins as "same ole, same ole ..."

I hear ya Dr.Z I just hope that it does not get as bad as last time to where we have to have a forum just for Jay. LOL

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Why is there anything wrong with acknowledging that Fielder has had success but maybe his best performances are behind him or that someone might be better? I don't see any contradiction at all.

Isn't if obvious that selecting a QB is always a gamble? How many in their prime, can't miss, QBs change teams? Teams usually must give someone a first, second, or third chance to succeed.

The Bills fans should be well aware that there are no guarantees at QB.....
you haven't been posting long enough to know what Oliver is all about. A huge Fiedler fan who's ran out of excuses to defend Fiedler.

Back
Top Bottom