Wannstedt is a complete *** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wannstedt is a complete ***

Dave Wannstead is right, there are not that many other guys out there that would make a huge impact with our team really.

Whats scary...read Wanny's quote and forget for a minute that he's talking about QB's, it's almost EXACTLY what he said last year about the OL!

Wannstedt's major flaw is his failure to make in-game adjustments; this most definitely includes failing to know when to run or pass (NE game 2 seasons ago) and when to go for the kill or just sit on our lead... he just has a poor feel for this...

pigskinguy said:
I was just trying to lighten things up a bit. But how can you guys still think Feidler can get it done.

I don't think Jay can get it done, I was just making a point that your argument was useless because it has been disproved.

Bodzilla29 said:
I don't think Jay can get it done, I was just making a point that your argument was useless because it has been disproved.
yeah but just because 1 guy does it doesn't mean all guys can do it. Fours years and counting, I mean c'mon let's cut the cord and try something else, cuz it is obvious he is not an NFL starter.

pigskinguy said:
yeah but just because 1 guy does it doesn't mean all guys can do it. Fours years and counting, I mean c'mon let's cut the cord and try something else, cuz it is obvious he is not an NFL starter.

Jay Fiedler is a NFL claiber starting QB, he's proven that for 4-years now. He is old, injury prone and that's why they went a dif direction. If he was 4 years younger I doubt they would have gone in a dif direction.

It's one thing to say he cannot lead this team to a NFL title, but say he is not an NFL starter is just pure JUNK. And JUNK that is not even remotely based in reality.

Oliver...

ohall said:
Jay Fiedler is a NFL claiber starting QB, he's proven that for 4-years now. He is old, injury prone and that's why they went a dif direction. If he was 4 years younger I doubt they would have gone in a dif direction.

It's one thing to say he cannot lead this team to a NFL title, but say he is not an NFL starter is just pure JUNK. And JUNK that is not even remotely based in reality.

Oliver...
:rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :jawdrop: :huh:

:friday: Dave loves feidler, Which means Feely has to realy stand or Dave will start Feidler and Dave will finally be fired.

Like it or not

:cooldude: At this current time, JF is the best we have.:hitself: AJF has not proven he is a starting QB in this league, yet ! Lots of questions with him ! Im praying for a glimmer of hope.
Lets not forget what we wished for the past 2 years, everyone was calling for Lucas to start after playing well in preseason, Need I say more or bring back a traumatic experince in all our lives ! And Griese just sucks period, holding out wasnt that smart after all.
Fans, we just have to work with what we got, and right now, Jay is the best we have like it or not, Im not saying we should stick with JF, but please rationalize with the worse of the evils. Our offense line was probaly the worse line we have had in 30 years due to injuries and just getting punched in the face.
This year we have possibly the greatest offensive playmakers in Dolphin history as a whole, 2 great receivers, a very good tight end, A fantastic running back, and well, a QB or something like that. We have no excuses whatsoever for a poor QB'ing job this year. Our OF line could not be any worse, I actually think they will do very well this year, When Ricky pubicly speaks out about the line, then you know there are problems.
So to wrap it up, IF Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer can win one, how hard can it be ? If he can stay healthy.:goof:

FakeSpike13 said:
Wannstedt's major flaw is his failure to make in-game adjustments; this most definitely includes failing to know when to run or pass (NE game 2 seasons ago) and when to go for the kill or just sit on our lead... he just has a poor feel for this...

Norv called the plays. So if you have a complaint about running instead of passing oor vise versa, blame Norv and our OL and our WRs and our QB an our RB, etc.

i think dave is a great players coach the players like him an i think people need to shut up and quit bashing the man so much.we have won atleast 10 games every year he has been here just ask some of the other teams like tampa and pitt what good coaching we have.we just have high expectations every year but i rather be in contention every year than winning 10 games last year and only four the next.

pigskinguy said:
:rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :jawdrop: :huh:

You can drop your JAW all you want to. It's a fact Jay has played at a high level at times over the last 4-years, and this team has won too many games during the REG season for some of the credit to not fall at Jay's feet.

Jay has been a starting caliber QB for the last 4-years, sorry the FACTS don't support your POV.

Oliver...

I am speechless. I can't believe the love you have for this guy. We must have been watching 2 different QB's the last 4 years because the Feidler you are describing is not the one I see every Sunday. I don't get it. How can you still support this guy. It makes NO sense. You have alot of posts so I guess you have been here a long time and you probably know your football, which is what makes this so much more complexing :confused:

What is funny is how this thread started as a Wannstedt thread but somehow now revolves around Fiedler. They really are like two peas in a pod. :D

Back
Top Bottom