We are now at # 7 in the draft order | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are now at # 7 in the draft order

he was obsessed with harbaugh and we know how all that turned out. I doubt Indy trades the pick

I would offer them my first round pick, Cameron Wake and Randy Starks but I doubt they would take it even though they get two stout nfl defenders in the deal.
Thing is, if Indy wins another game and ties with Minnesota and/or St. Louis, they may not get the first overall pick. Since neither of those teams needs a QB, all Hell could break loose.

Thing is, if Indy wins another game and ties with Minnesota and/or St. Louis, they may not get the first overall pick. Since neither of those teams needs a QB, all Hell could break loose.

Well Minny still might select Luck even though Ponder looks goos just because he is that type of guy. I doubt Stl could afford to draft another qb

Well Minny still might select Luck even though Ponder looks goos just because he is that type of guy. I doubt Stl could afford to draft another qb
It's possible, but they are much more likely to listen to offers than Indy would be.

Lets not forget Buffalo. If they get ahead of us, I think they'll take a QB too. Right now I'd put money on them finishing above us in the draft.

With Buffalo I'm not so sure. They just signed Fitz to a $ 56 million contract this past season. How much of that is guaranteed I don't know, and if they can tear it up I don't know, but they have a lot invested in Fitzpatrick.

At the #9 pick we can say goodbye to Luck, Barkley and RG3. I am not saying we should tank the last two games, but winning another game means we won't have nothing but crumbs at QB. I would trade down and then just go with the BPA's...or see if the Colts are serious about moving Manning, as long as he can pass a medical exam.

I think if Manning has any say in the matter, he'll be going to San Fran over us. He has a real chance to win a SB there. Watch out on that one.

People still happy we had 5 meaningless wins this year?

The guys will probably win 6 just to insure we don't draft a QB.

If it indeed happens that we win 6 and can't get a QB, this will ensure we get nothing more than a puppet for Ireland to control. We could be stuck in mediocrity for years - Ireland is looking more and more like Matt Millen to me.

With the tenth pick in the 2012 NFL Draft the Miami Dolphins select Christopher Cornfedstone RT Iowa.

Back
Top Bottom