We need to extend Ireland before it's too late! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need to extend Ireland before it's too late!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Chiefs have quite a talented team over there.

And their best players were drafted by Carl Peterson. Seeing as how he is hot garbage, that should be telling. Due to Miami/KC trade rumors, i spent a bit of time reading their forums, to say they have a low opinion of Pioli would be an understatement.

Jon Baldwin, Dexter McCluster, Matt Cassel, Tyson Jackson, Todd Hailey and Romeo Crennel, etc, etc, etc. Its pretty much established that Pioli was terrible at his job. Then again, their fans havent found losing acceptable and felt 3 losing seasons in 4 years was awful. Crazy concept, i know.

Yeah no arguing with this old timer who was around for the perfect season, who remembers Joe Thomas, who holds an earned Ph.D. in Computer Science, who wrote parts of the operating systems on which you run your email and text messaging toy programs, and who lead the development of financial systems that securely move money across the Internet. Just because I am a fan who demands excellence doesn't mean I am an idiot. I have forgotten more about computers than you script kiddies will ever know. 7-9, 7-9, 6-10, 7-9 says everything you need to know about Ireland.

Can you help me with my pop up blocker? It's not.

And their best players were drafted by Carl Peterson. Seeing as how he is hot garbage, that should be telling. Due to Miami/KC trade rumors, i spent a bit of time reading their forums, to say they have a low opinion of Pioli would be an understatement.

Jon Baldwin, Dexter McCluster, Matt Cassel, Tyson Jackson, Todd Hailey and Romeo Crennel, etc, etc, etc. Its pretty much established that Pioli was terrible at his job. Then again, their fans havent found losing acceptable and felt 3 losing seasons in 4 years was awful. Crazy concept, i know.

To be fair, I was referring the Scott Pioli who built the Patriots, not the Chiefs.

Piloli built the Pats' of the 2000's. clearly he's clueless

I don't go on other team's sites, I have a life.

Yes, you instead spend your time making threads like this. Brilliant use of time.

I mean, why do research before forming an opinion? Screw that, amirite? Pioli forever!

To be fair, I was referring the Scott Pioli who built the Patriots, not the Chiefs.

The Scott Pioli that stumbled into a Hall of Fame quarterback and had a coach who was cheating.

Yeah, i get it. I just didnt think that was all that relevant. I feel what he did while running a team alone was the better indicator of his talent.

that's narrow-minded. last night showed out true talent

And where was this talent against the cowboys, a much better team?
I think we have a lot of talent, but tannehill is still struggling to make the easy throws. The ones u have to make to keep the chains moving, he could also have been pick 6-ed yesterday with some questionable decision making. Some say preseason doesn't matter but after a win like this, you see people celebrating in this thread like we won a playoff game and now the Jeff Ireland Lock him up threads. Lets accomplish something before celebrating plz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom