Well that was quick...Ross says Sparano to remain head coach | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well that was quick...Ross says Sparano to remain head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we can all start the "Keep Sparano one more year so we can then hire Cowher" threads.

Can we stop with this each week please? Let Tony stay. To be honest I feel bad for the guy. Yes he's not a good coach but a good man. Let him finish the season with some dignity. If Ross decides to fire him before the season ends then we will find out but stop asking every week please!

so instead of letting him go 0-7 he will have more dignity going 0-16 lol. he should have been fired but Ross is too worried about perception since he screwed up the harbaugh pursuit he playing the faitful owner to his coach

At this point i'm worried, my fear is that Ross wont fire these clowns at all.

Ross is just hoping Sparano will resign, which I hope Sparano never does because after Ross pulled a stupid and classless move by trying to hire another coach without firing the one he had, he should be forced to pay for the extension he had to sign his current coach to just to save face.

Can we stop with this each week please? Let Tony stay. To be honest I feel bad for the guy. Yes he's not a good coach but a good man. Let him finish the season with some dignity. If Ross decides to fire him before the season ends then we will find out but stop asking every week please!

I could only hope to be fired with a two year contract and the millions owed to me. Isn't that almost everyone's dream, have millions in the bank and not have to work? He'll be living "the dream". Don't feel too bad for him

Is the last win vs the Jets ? Wow that was in Nov of last year......terrible.

Yes that was the last game the Dolphins won. Henne completed 5 passes for 30 yards and we won 10-6. Sad.

Ross is probably hoping that Sparano quits so he won't have to pay the rest of the contract.

I could only hope to be fired with a two year contract and the millions owed to me. Isn't that almost everyone's dream, have millions in the bank and not have to work? He'll be living "the dream". Don't feel too bad for him

I got paid what was, to me, a lot of money, to work in a situation where my superiors made it impossible for me to succeed. The money was nice when it was all said and done, but that didn't make each day on the job not feel like the worst day of my life being played over and over.

As bad as Sparano has been, there's every reason to think that this team's upper management failed to fix apparent problems in last year's team out of lack of caring for this year, based on the lock-out making things difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom