Well that was quick...Ross says Sparano to remain head coach | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well that was quick...Ross says Sparano to remain head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got paid what was, to me, a lot of money, to work in a situation where my superiors made it impossible for me to succeed. The money was nice when it was all said and done, but that didn't make each day on the job not feel like the worst day of my life being played over and over.

As bad as Sparano has been, there's every reason to think that this team's upper management failed to fix apparent problems in last year's team out of lack of caring for this year, based on the lock-out making things difficult.

I'm sure it is hard for him, but put me in a "no win" situation and pay me millions, I'll laugh all the way to the bank while I'm cashing a fool's check. I don't think it was lack of caring from the front office, I think it's more like incompetence.

I'm sure it is hard for him, but put me in a "no win" situation and pay me millions, I'll laugh all the way to the bank while I'm cashing a fool's check. I don't think it was lack of caring from the front office, I think it's more like incompetence.

Where was the QB competition that was promised us, and likely the coach?

Where was the QB competition that was promised us, and likely the coach?

They never said who would be competing, just that there would be competition. I'm sure there was a competition, Henne vs the cheering squad perhaps and guess who won....Henne

Ross is a train wreck and is fastly becoming the worst thing that could have happened to Miami....yes even more so than Wanstache ( and I never thought he could ever be trumped).

Ross is a train wreck and is fastly becoming the worst thing that could have happened to Miami....yes even more so than Wanstache ( and I never thought he could ever be trumped).

i concur, ross has drove this franchise into the ground imo. Huzeinga atleast tried his best by hiring the best man for the job, parcells you can say he is resposible for this but his first year here we went 11-5, and his second year we were atleast 9-7, but without parcells we are freaking winless!!!!! If ross had intentions of being a winner he would have sent a message this **** is unnacceptable but he is accepting this **** with a smile on his face, the loss to denver was a good example, smiling on the sidelines with urban meyer why we slowly lose the game.

i concur, ross has drove this franchise into the ground imo. Huzeinga atleast tried his best by hiring the best man for the job, parcells you can say he is resposible for this but his first year here we went 11-5, and his second year we were atleast 9-7, but without parcells we are freaking winless!!!!! If ross had intentions of being a winner he would have sent a message this **** is unnacceptable but he is accepting this **** with a smile on his face, the loss to denver was a good example, smiling on the sidelines with urban meyer why we slowly lose the game.

Yep!! and I can see still Huzeinga's face smiling with tears when we beat the Ravens. That stands out to me as being an owner who cares. I see Ross smiling with Meyer on the sidelines while Tebow is beating us....and he looks like a bufoon. I just don't know what this franchise is doing or where its going. Pretty sad when the Cubs (my favorite B-ball team) have more hope than my 'phins. Whooda ever thunk.

The only way you fire Sparano is if you figure out which one of the assistants that the players hate and promote him ensuring no wins. The Suck4Luckolypse is happening and it can't be stopped.

Now,If Sparano gets a win, THEN it's time to fire him, cause it's obvious he's trying to sabotage the Dolphins future. But that hasn't happened so....FIST PUMP for Sparano.

well, it looks as if he's still very interested in winning lol. Sparano should have been let go already ffs. Tired of the losing. Yes I want the number one, but we need to win some. This feels horrible.

If you blame Ross for what's going on, then I guess you have to blame Obama. Wayne Huzeinga only sold the team because of Obama's taxes. He said before the election that if Obama won, he would sell.

If you blame Ross for what's going on, then I guess you have to blame Obama. Wayne Huzeinga only sold the team because of Obama's taxes. He said before the election that if Obama won, he would sell.
I blame Steve Perry.

No, not Rick Perry. Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom