Well that was quick...Ross says Sparano to remain head coach | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well that was quick...Ross says Sparano to remain head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep Sparano to lose the rest of the games. Then bring in your new team/leadership. Interim head coaches always cause a spark and then flaten. So, I could see a new coach coming in here and winning a couple games and loosing our SFL. Sparano should die with this team that he built. Sparano should then Assassinate Bill Parcells, since he was the "talent evaluator" and he left early on a sweetheart contract. Wayne Hyzinga is the smartest business man, he had the forsight and sold this team when it was at its highest value and ever since he sold, it has gone done in value every week. Ross made a bad business decision and seems like he knows real estate, and not football.

Lol now that is a first. What can’t Obama be blamed for these days???? When Bush was in office everything was his fault also. Politicians can often be annoying but are not the cause of all our problems.

Its fine with me. I mean he is getting the job done. O and 7 baby.

Because Ross doesn't care. This team is going to lose regardless. The fact that he is going to let Sparano continue to masthead this shipwreck is laughable. He's going to sit and let the media question if Tony Sparano is going to be fired EVERY week. It's an embarrassment. But so is Ross as an owner, so it makes sense. We're the laughing stock of the NFL, zero accountability. Ross is in this ONLY for the business aspect of the NFL.

Ross didnt sign these players nor does he coach them. Blaming him for this mess is off base. There is nothing to gain by firing him now and everything to lose.

Those of you who ridicule him now will be proclaiming what a great owner he is if the Dolphins wind up with the first or second pick and a high profile coach at the end of this season.

Ross didnt sign these players nor does he coach them. Blaming him for this mess is off base. There is nothing to gain by firing him now and everything to lose.

Those of you who ridicule him now will be proclaiming what a great owner he is if the Dolphins wind up with the first or second pick and a high profile coach at the end of this season.

That is correct.

If Ross fires Sparano now ... he injects himself into it with a knee-jerk reaction ... then he could be blamed too!

Ross appears to be savvy ... he'll study the situation & ID a good candidate in the off season ... just like last year.

God I hope your right. But right now he looks like an idiot.

Because if he fires him, he owes him a bunch of money. If Sparano has the dignity to quit, he won't have to pay him all of that. It's a stand off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom