Wes welker back to Miami n 2013 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wes welker back to Miami n 2013

Welker is too old.

Over 1550 yards last season, 484 yards in 5 games this season despite the drop in snaps(and 2nd in the league in receptions). He's a matchup nightmare in the slot.

He was never a great athletic player, so age has less impact on him than a player that relies on his athleticism to be good.

Over 1550 yards last season, 484 yards in 5 games this season despite the drop in snaps(and 2nd in the league in receptions). He's a matchup nightmare in the slot.

He was never a great athletic player, so age has less impact on him than a player that relies on his athleticism to be good.

For the right price he is a pretty awesome player and Bess although good is nowhere near as good as Welker(not a slap there really is no one in league as good as Wes as what he does) If Welker was 6 foot and running 4.2 40's people would be calling him one of the best ever but because he is sterotyped he doesnt get the credit he deserves

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Seriously. Besides.......is he that good?? Or is he benefited by Brady, Belicheat and a bunch of other good
recievers.

Dude is old anyway.

Well he has 4 seasons of 110 plus receptions so yea he is that good. There have been tons of receivers that have played with Brady and none besides him have performed like that. In fact he is the only receiver in NFL history to ever do that.

F Welker, don't want him on my sideline wishing he was on the other team...

F Welker, don't want him on my sideline wishing he was on the other team...

Most players always wanted to play for their current team until they go to another team. The only reason Welker is not here is we tried to get fancy and play cheap by tendering him as a second instead of a 1st. Basically half a million dollars saved lost Welker.To put that in perspective we gave Lydon Murtha the same tender and he had never even played lol

Sorry Welker has never been a number one receiver. He has always had many others to take pressure off him. Not worth the money....let him stay in NE. Would much rather have Bowe or Wallace if at all possible.

Sorry Welker has never been a number one receiver. He has always had many others to take pressure off him. Not worth the money....let him stay in NE. Would much rather have Bowe or Wallace if at all possible.

Yea deion branch and gaffney are so good they make him a 110 catch receiver thats rediculous give the man some damn credit

Last edited by a moderator:
Wes welker is most likely not coming back. I met him in a Irish pub a few years back in NYC. Actually a gambling pub during the derby. I was the only one who noticed him, went up to him and told him how much he was missed. He said the dolphin organization was a joke compared to new England and was happy to be out of there. He seemed like a bit of a dummy to be honest but seemed pretty certain about Miami. Anyway just sharing

This happened.

Back
Top Bottom