What Are We Missing? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Are We Missing?

Our first defensive play we had our guys up close, but it didnt work. I stopped paying attention to it after that. Beer started.

Still doesn't answer basic question. Bad talent, slow, whatever. They said we were going to press yet DB's give cushion. WHY?

No pass rush may be exaggerating just how bad the coverage actually is.

I don't think we control the middle of the line. Even with Suh, our guys mainly Lbers still get gobbled up by linemen. I cant say the last time I have seen a successful stunt that resulted in a sack. I did miss portions of the Chargers game.
Criminally underrated post.

Insert a 350 NT - a Paul Soliai type that commands a double team every snap but excels in stopping the run and keeping the LB's clean first. Suh, Wake, and what ever scrub is at the DE can get the glory via sacks.

Why the zone with press-man players, I have no idea.

we are missing guard play & still don't have a normal TE after Clay left.

Nate Allen was a terrible signing also hes horrible next to Reshad Jones.

We've been missing a base and nickel mike caliber starter. We been missing range in the nickel awareness in the nickel athleticism in the nickel and depth drop from the lb level.
We are getting marginal interchangeable safety play from nate allen and Byron maxwell has given minimal effort similar to last year early. And we play with too much cushion at corner giving teams easy yards

We've been missing a base and nickel mike caliber starter. We been missing range in the nickel awareness in the nickel athleticism in the nickel and depth drop from the lb level.
We are getting marginal interchangeable safety play from nate allen and Byron maxwell has given minimal effort similar to last year early. And we play with too much cushion at corner giving teams easy yards

Thanks for answering the actual post.

Back
Top Bottom