What could you spend Landry's $14M a year on instead of Landry? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What could you spend Landry's $14M a year on instead of Landry?

Yeah, nevermind the fact that Adams has 4 more TDs on half of Landry's receptions...
And half the teceptions. Let’s not act like Landry’s receptions weren’t leading to someone scoring.

Lol Davante Adams got exactly that in his extension with the Packers, and Landry has been more productive over the last 4 years, so how do you figure?

Landry is getting at least that. Get real.

Maybe from Cleveland or Chicago but not from any competitive franchise.

One thing no one has mentioned. Landry has been used here in the slot and produced top numbers. But another team in free agency may already have a slot and want To try Landry as outside receiver justifying the money in their mind. I wouldn’t bet against him suceeeding out there.

Cant see Landry as an outside WR, thar would be a mistake IMO and like others I would take a G and TE.

Just smoked an All Pro CB.

If he leaves I hope he goes to a real offense with a real QB. These threads will be fun bumps.

One thing no one has mentioned. Landry has been used here in the slot and produced top numbers. But another team in free agency may already have a slot and want To try Landry as outside receiver justifying the money in their mind. I wouldn’t bet against him suceeeding out there.

I wouldn't either with the similarities in his game and someone like Diggs.

Just smoked an All Pro CB.

If he leaves I hope he goes to a real offense with a real QB. These threads will be fun bumps.

I doubt it. He'll follow the money, so he'll go to a team with a lot of $$. that's not a real O and QB

I doubt it. He'll follow the money, so he'll go to a team with a lot of $$. that's not a real O and QB

The 49ers have a lot of money and Garoppolo has looked good. Kyle Shanahan also definitely runs a real offense. So that's an option.

Not sure about Chicago, they have a new coaching staff, but I thought Trubisky played pretty well for a rookie. If he takes his off-season seriously, he could have a good sophomore season.

Also rumors that he could go to Baltimore or Carolina, but in that case, I think only Carolina would count, lol.

At this point I don't think we should pay Landry as I think his asking price is too much. Now, this isn't Landry fault. It is Mike Tannenscums fault. The same thing that happen with OV is happening again 2 years later and these morons don't learn. Both of these guys should be signed before they are free to hit the open market. If Landry signed last year it would've cost us much less than what he will get now (wether it's with us or not) same with OV. We could've payed him 10 mil a year had we signed him the year prior to him hitting the market. We keep losing our own because the front office has no clue.

At this point I don't think we should pay Landry as I think his asking price is too much. Now, this isn't Landry fault. It is Mike Tannenscums fault. The same thing that happen with OV is happening again 2 years later and these morons don't learn. Both of these guys should be signed before they are free to hit the open market. If Landry signed last year it would've cost us much less than what he will get now (wether it's with us or not) same with OV. We could've payed him 10 mil a year had we signed him the year prior to him hitting the market. We keep losing our own because the front office has no clue.
gJMiphy.gif

I think it's a stretch to assume that Landry would've been cheaper last offseason, he was coming off his best season as a pro. Landry never struck me as someone who would take a home town discount...

Back
Top Bottom