What gase said on Friday via pb post | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What gase said on Friday via pb post

You can’t just bench the whole team. If Gase thought there was a better player available to start, he said he would have done it.

You can’t just bench the whole team. If Gase thought there was a better player available to start, he said he would have done it.
Okay then I guess we just continue to be the laughing stock of the NFL and continue to regress because we have no players that can step in and can learn the Playbook,ridiculous

Okay then I guess we just continue to be the laughing stock of the NFL and continue to regress because we have no players that can step in and can learn the Playbook,ridiculous

Ya, it is rediculous.

Players aren’t putting in the effort to learn the playbook. I’m sure Gase would love to replace those players but you only get so many draft picks and so much cap space.

News flash, if you are the supervisor of 60 men, and they don't do their work, you are the first one who is getting fired. Don't cry to us about the players, go do your damn job and work them until they learn.

The CBA prohibits 'working them until they learn.'

We will see what happens. If we suddenly see our 'best' players getting benched, then everyone will know why.

Was it 9-2 to enbd the season? JA with 2 200 yd games. FAR fewer sacks. A whole lot of players knew their stuff. Simple O then? Same simple O now. I don't think they got dumber
It's not that simple but lets say it is. How about JayA was just as he is now with the coach but was more productive (like the Buffalo Game). Then he became less effective and continued to not follow the coach. Further, I don't see the Oline as the same as last year. Perhaps Miami is looking for "their running back" not "a running back".

The CBA prohibits 'working them until they learn.'

We will see what happens. If we suddenly see our 'best' players getting benched, then everyone will know why.
Ya I hear ya. I use to wish I could manage at work like they do in the NFL. But it seems the NFL is changing.

So Gase made a Shula move earlier today...

No. Shula would have commanded respect out of Ajayi and likely gotten the best out of him as a player. Instead, Gase, lacking leadership skills, takes the easiest route that doesn't damage his fragile ego and trades Jay away. I hope my take on Gase is wrong, but he really does seem to be lacking in people skills.

Maybe - but it is also putting a rocket under all of his coaching staff, especially the Running Backs coach, Danny Barrett.

If Ajayi refuses to take the time to learn how to do his job, what is Barrett suppose to do? He could recommend to Christensen and Gase to bench Ajayi, but that is it.

No. Shula would have commanded respect out of Ajayi and likely gotten the best out of him as a player. Instead, Gase, lacking leadership skills, takes the easiest route that doesn't damage his fragile ego and trades Jay away. I hope my take on Gase is wrong, but he really does seem to be lacking in people skills.

No, Ajayi would have mouthed off. At that point, Shula would release him. You have an unrealistic perspective.

How can that be, his players have said they love playing for him and he is relatable, he was also suppose to be a player friendly coach for goodness sake. How can he be NOW lacking in people skills.

Your take is wrong.

News flash, if you are the supervisor of 60 men, and they don't do their work, you are the first one who is getting fired. Don't cry to us about the players, go do your damn job and work them until they learn.

my thoughts exactly. it sucks that players aren't buying in, but at some point it's on the coach

60 men with one or two freelancing. That's on them not the coach.

Back
Top Bottom