What gase said on Friday via pb post | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What gase said on Friday via pb post

80658181.jpg

:laugh

This is awesome. I've been upset that play after play we **** up and he doesn't even say anything to the players when they come back to the sidelines. I've been wanting him to get mad and let the players know. These guys make a ton of money. We're maxed out at the cap so there's no reason for them not to put in the time so good for Gase

Ozzy rules!!

Read the article BJax out out. Foesny sound like Gase is as mad at the OL but he out the RBs on bladt stating "The OL at least know who to block. They cant blocm the RBs guy. Our RBs never take the right guy" he aldo criticized the RBs for trying to hit the homerun every play and not doing the easy run

No, he simply aired our dirty laundry. Can you imagine Shula acting this way?? Hell no, Don would have taken swift and immediate action on the offending players and not went crying to the press. Gase needs to DO something, not talk about it.
I agree but at this point in the season he doesn't have a lot of options. Last year he cut 4 guys in one week and players got the message. I'm sure if things don't change he'll be getting rid of a lot of players in the off season

Ozzy rules!!

In other words; Landry, Ajayi, Thomas, Tunsil, Pouncey, Stills, Parker; don't want to be bothered that much outside the building and are too busy doing their own thing. Guys have to have free time, but I think we all know what this means. Did Marino study outside of practice? Peyton? Elway? Singletary? Ray Lewis? Reggie White? Walter Payton? If you want to be better than just a "good starter" you have to sacrifice free time, no different than us normal folk at our jobs/school/hobbies.
I wouldn't include Stills in that conversation. He seems to be the only who showed up against the Ravens and he played pretty big against the Jets. Parker is just a no-show.

Says DeVante Parker didn’t play because he knew it would be a physical game.
I hope that was a Gase decision cause if Parker said "I don't want to play because the game may be to physical" I would have cut him on the spot...or traded him.

Holy wow. That's a must watch PC. Gase has never been so open with his answers. Truly eye opening.

If these guys don't get their **** together, we might see some starters benched the next game.

I hope that was a Gase decision cause if Parker said "I don't want to play because the game may be to physical" I would have cut him on the spot...or traded him.
It was Gase's decision. Not Parker's.

So weird to read him calling out that his players on offense literally don't do their homework. And geez, he obviously means Ajai, Landry and possibly Tunsil/Pouncey. Don't know that I've ever heard of anything like this before.

Pro players get paid a lot of money. Unless you are a fierce competitor where winning is the most important thing to you then this is what you get. I imagine a lot of teams have this go on. Can't be unique to the Fins.

These are all players from last year. I dont understand this at all. Is the offense different this year than last? How did they know it last year but this year they dont?

What I read from this is when Gase watches film he's sees a bunch of guys not doing the right thing instead of a bunch of guys being physically beaten, So he doesn't think everyone sucks just the effort isn't there. That effort doesn;t sound like it's "on the field" but in the preparation. Interesting, wonder exactly who he's calling out here. Offensively we definitely looked like a team that had one sort of practice and limited playbook. That's for sure.

What I read from this is when Gase watches film he's sees a bunch of guys not doing the right thing instead of a bunch of guys being physically beaten, So he doesn't think everyone sucks just the effort isn't there. That effort doesn;t sound like it's "on the field" but in the preparation. Interesting, wonder exactly who he's calling out here. Offensively we definitely looked like a team that had one sort of practice and limited playbook. That's for sure.
He also implied that some players get too complacent after a win, and feel like they don't need to put in the work or correct things just because we won.

Back
Top Bottom