What if Andrew Luck is Tim Couch? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if Andrew Luck is Tim Couch?

This might be the worst two lines ever posted on Finheaven. What the hell is the point of asking this? Of course we all would take Aaron Rodgers today over the possibility of drafting Andrew Luck, but the last time I checked, Rodgers isn't on the trading block. The Dolphins have no chance of getting Aaron Rodgers. They had a really good chance of landing Andrew Luck. Who knows, they still might. That is Miami's best chance at greatness. I understand that even though I would bet serious money on it, getting Luck doesn't guarantee greatness, but wouldn't you want to increase the odds?

By the way, of course no one has offered the Colts 3-4 first overall picks, you complete retard. There are still eight weeks left of the regular season. Why would someone offer a team who theoretically could finish 7-9 multiple first round picks for their first round pick? You have to wait until the end of the season to see what trade offers will be on the table. Having said that, people around the league, people MUCH smarter than you, have suggested that it will take three first round picks to land the first pick and the rights to Andrew Luck.

See the whole 3-4 years worth of draft pick was first posted by a S4L supporter. Thanks for calling me the retard lol. That question was just to see how many would pick Rodgers which I know you S4L will still want to keep Luck because he will win 5 Superbowls.

See the whole 3-4 years worth of draft pick was first posted by a S4L supporter. Thanks for calling me the retard lol. That question was just to see how many would pick Rodgers which I know you S4L will still want to keep Luck because he will win 5 Superbowls.

That's the dumbest **** ever.

Luck is going to be solid, probably spectacular - as close to a sure thing as I've seen in a long time

People said that Cam Newton was going to be a bust and he wasn't smart enough and so forth. Look at him now. He's totally kicking @ss and breaking rookie QB records. The Panthers fans are super excited about the future. The TV ratings are much improved for Panthers football and the stands are full at home games. That's what a really good QB prospect can do for your team.

I called you a retard because you think that someone said those picks were offered as if it's a fact. It's literally impossible for that to happen right now. No one was saying that the Colts have actually been offered those picks.

And please look at what I wrote. I said of course we would all take Aaron Rodgers, but we have to be realistic. The Packers would never trade him for anything, even 4 first round picks. Since that ridiculous hypothetical is off the table, why not focus on something that's at least possible? Andrew Luck is possible. Aaron Rodgers isn't. This is real life, not Madden.

Back
Top Bottom