What if we pick 3rd and can't trade up? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if we pick 3rd and can't trade up?

trading up would cost too much and not worth it. We have way too many wholes on this team.

i would go with the BPA and target the trenches. I wouldn’t even consider Fromm until the 3rd round. This guy will not be a starter in the NFL. I really think that most people are completely clueless when it comes to QBs. They just go with a QB who is on a good team.

I think the pick will either not be for sale, or it won't cost more than a 1st and 2nd - maybe less. Either way, you have to check. Most likely, whoever has the 1st will hold it and draft Tua. The difference between a QB with star potential and any lineman is the difference between rocket ships and horse-drawn buggies. If you miss on a QB you believe in, trade down.

trading up would cost too much and not worth it. We have way too many wholes on this team.

i would go with the BPA and target the trenches. I wouldn’t even consider Fromm until the 3rd round. This guy will not be a starter in the NFL. I really think that most people are completely clueless when it comes to QBs. They just go with a QB who is on a good team.

After reading your posts it’s obvious you’re just another Trevor troll :lol:

Don’t think you can pop up suddenly and start calling people clueless about quarterbacks when you’re clueless about quarterbacks :lol:

IHow many different handles have you had here? You sound familiar :lol:

I think the pick will either not be for sale, or it won't cost more than a 1st and 2nd - maybe less. Either way, you have to check. Most likely, whoever has the 1st will hold it and draft Tua. The difference between a QB with star potential and any lineman is the difference between rocket ships and horse-drawn buggies. If you miss on a QB you believe in, trade down.

if Tua is in the draft and whoever has the 1st pick trades it... it is going to cost a fortune. Tua will pull more picks than any other draft pick. Even teams like NE will make an offer. Miami would have to give up all of the first round picks for 2020 and 2021. There isn’t another QB close to this guy.

if Tua is in the draft and whoever has the 1st pick trades it... it is going to cost a fortune. Tua will pull more picks than any other draft pick. Even teams like NE will make an offer. Miami would have to give up all of the first round picks for 2020 and 2021. There isn’t another QB close to this guy.
There is a smattering of Tua supporters who would be willing to pay that price...

I'm all for drafting Tua...if we have the #1 pick. If we have to trade for him, I'll part with a 1st and 2nd this year, and a 1st next year. Or two 1st this year and a 2nd next year.

Other than that, draft as if he wasnt on the board.

The only team that may be as bad as Miami is the Bengals but once they get AJ Green back, they'll win a couple games. And if the 0fer is in danger Flores will make a couple changes to the OL Sunday morning. Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom