WHAT if we sit at #3 and barkley is on board... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WHAT if we sit at #3 and barkley is on board...

Kansas 17, Baylor 0. RGIII having a not-so-good day against a HORRIBLE team. Wanna rethink refusing those Akili Smith/Andre Ware/David Klingler comparisons?
Just couldn't wait until the end of the game to come on here and bash him right? 3tds, 200 yards passing, averaged close to 18ypa, 60 yards rushing and missed 1 throw :( in just just under 10 minutes in 4th.

Just couldn't wait until the end of the game to come on here and bash him right? 3tds, 200 yards passing, averaged close to 18ypa, 60 yards rushing and missed 1 throw :( in just just under 10 minutes in 4th.

Don't care. If you're an elite quarterback, you don't suck like that in any extended period of time against the Little Sisters of the Poor, AKA Kansas.

so take barkley hand down????

maybe blackmon would fall past st. louis, than we'd have the oppurtunity to take blackmon and grab weeden with 33???

is barkley better than a weeden/blackmon combo... and an extra pick?

Don't care. If you're an elite quarterback, you don't suck like that in any extended period of time against the Little Sisters of the Poor, AKA Kansas.
Right, because no matter how bad your teammates play or how many stupid mistakes or turnovers are done, an elite quarterback will overcome all odds and lead his team to the promised land? I think you guys are looking for a Messiah, not a great QB prospect.

so take barkley hand down????

maybe blackmon would fall past st. louis, than we'd have the oppurtunity to take blackmon and grab weeden with 33???

is barkley better than a weeden/blackmon combo... and an extra pick?
Yep. Taking a WR and hoping Weedon is around is bargain-hunting. Take the QB. There's pretty much no scenario that you can present that will make me not take Barkley, other than moving up and taking Luck, and I'd trade the entire draft to do that.

Back
Top Bottom