What is going on with Jamar Taylor? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is going on with Jamar Taylor?

Nothing to see here... Taylor is the better corner out of the 2. Remember that Davis hasn't had to go against real physical competition yet, that is the weak area of his game. Taylor, on the other hand is extremely physical and has some major upside, maybe more than Davis. I'm sure he knows this himself.

He'll be fine, just homesick is all.

Ireland seems to enjoy drafting 2 players who play the same position. Eg Vontae Davis and Sean Smith, Brian Hartline and Patrick Turner, Philip Merling and Kendall Langford. This year's version is Jamar Taylor and Will Davis. While Vontae and smith were both made it as starters, the consistent trend has been that the lower draftee has outperformed the more fancied prospect with higher expectations.
It's still early days but Davis is so enthusiastic and eager to succeed, that Taylor is just looking to get himself 100% to show what he can do.

Ireland seems to enjoy drafting 2 players who play the same position. Eg Vontae Davis and Sean Smith, Brian Hartline and Patrick Turner, Philip Merling and Kendall Langford. This year's version is Jamar Taylor and Will Davis. While Vontae and smith were both made it as starters, the consistent trend has been that the lower draftee has outperformed the more fancied prospect with higher expectations.
It's still early days but Davis is so enthusiastic and eager to succeed, that Taylor is just looking to get himself 100% to show what he can do.

just cause they started doesn't mean they were good though. They started because that was the best we had. I guess they were both average.

No need to worry, it's an adjustment for him. Rookies have moments like this quite a bit. It's an adjustment period.

He doesn't like So. Fla? It could be worse. He could be in Detroit, Cleveland, Cincinnati or Green Bay.
How does he think Reggie Bush or Aaron Rogers feel? They both came from California and now have to practice their trades in some of the most boring (and least scenic) cities in the country

gods plan for him is to intercept footballs in south florida, obviously. stfu and get busy.

I love the pick, but I also wanted a trade for Branden Albert. So, if Martin fails at LT and or Taylor bows out somehow...just not good.

No need to worry, it's an adjustment for him. Rookies have moments like this quite a bit. It's an adjustment period.

He started up today again. Now he's discussing his hernia issue, and saying how a coach at Boise state taught him not to make excuses..

I want this kid to succeed. But no way should a rookie be taking to twitter to air out emotionally. I guarantee you Philbin is monitoring this situation closely.

He started up today again. Now he's discussing his hernia issue, and saying how a coach at Boise state taught him not to make excuses..

I want this kid to succeed. But no way should a rookie be taking to twitter to air out emotionally. I guarantee you Philbin is monitoring this situation closely.

No nobody cares beyond a few twitter stalkers on this thread

This is where the coaches and his teammates need to take him under their wings and explain to him that you can sulk and feel sorry for yourself, or you can use your setback as a great motivator to be the absolute best he can be.

Coaches need to reel him in and get him back on track. Maybe his teammates could try a little tough love !!!

Back
Top Bottom