What is going on with Jamar Taylor? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is going on with Jamar Taylor?

Vets need to dye his hair and dress him like Miley Cyrus. Then replay "Achy Breaky Heart" over and over until he cries like a little girl.

No nobody cares beyond a few twitter stalkers on this thread

If you think him telling people on twitter the details of his hernia situation isn't noticed by the front office, you're clueless.

And people get sad, get homesick, get depressed, and have tough times. It's normal. If you air it out on twitter, which can be done for no other reason then to call attention to your "plight", you're being a dramatic little girl.

I guess the moral of the story is that i don't want players on my team acting like 15 year old girls. But thats just me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coaches need to reel him in and get him back on track. Maybe his teammates could try a little tough love !!!
You are 100% correct. The tragedy of Jamar's recent groin strain. Maybe he needs to spend a bit of one on one time with Cam Wake and then visit a veterans hospital and see some guys who are really overcoming adversity from war injuries.

He's allowed to say whatever he wants to say. If he doesn't think South Florida is as nice as California he has a right to that opinion. Good for him!!!

I highly doubt that Philbin is reading all the players twitter accounts. He has a lot more important things to do. Like getting our players to start looking like a professional team on the field.

Back
Top Bottom