What Position is the priority in Round 1? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Position is the priority in Round 1?

Assuming we get a top FA for tackle, before today I would've said WR or OT2. But now I can really see a true two-way LB as well. Baker and AVG gets sacks but I don't know that we can really trust their run fits

WR. We have one that's dependable. Followed by RB and LG.RT in free agency

Tua for Herbert, straight up?
He knows he blew the evaluation of Tua and Herbert like so many others (Love over Herbert lmfao). His opinions are meaningless now. Looking forward to watching Ryan Tannehill continue to expose the wanna be know it all’s like Alabama man. It’s the only interesting thing left in football. Who cares if Alabama wins another championship, everyone knows college BBall is much better and more interesting than college football.

He knows he blew the evaluation of Tua and Herbert like so many others (Love over Herbert lmfao). His opinions are meaningless now. Looking forward to watching Ryan Tannehill continue to expose the wanna be know it all’s like Alabama man. It’s the only interesting thing left in football. Who cares if Alabama wins another championship, everyone knows college BBall is much better and more interesting than college football.

As I’ve mentioned before, your ability to abstain from operating in reality isn’t unique. You’re definitely a product of the public school system.

I probably got one right somewhere - like that scrub Daniel Jones. 🤣

Pretty sure it was the dolphins that drafted Tua over Herbert, led by your idol Mayor Grier. They had their shot if they wanted Herbert.

Herbert can’t even win half the games he’s started with the Chargers talent around him. Flores and Mayor Grier might already be fired if they had to rely on Herbert to win with the cast of incompetence in Miami. Tua has almost as many wins as Herbert despite only starting about half as many games.

Herbert would be trash with the lolphins just like Tannehill was trash with the lolphins. Because the lolphins are trash.

But your little lolphin fanboy tears taste spectacular. Enjoy the game a week from tonight watching Nick “The GOAT” Saban try to hoist another National Championship trophy. Nobody cares about college basketball except a handful of nerds from the coastal areas that have horrible football teams.

#ROLLETH
#NickSabanAllStars
#AFLAC 🦆
#🤣

As I’ve mentioned before, your ability to abstain from operating in reality isn’t unique. You’re definitely a product of the public school system.

I probably got one right somewhere - like that scrub Daniel Jones. 🤣

Pretty sure it was the dolphins that drafted Tua over Herbert, led by your idol Mayor Grier. They had their shot if they wanted Herbert.

Herbert can’t even win half the games he’s started with the Chargers talent around him. Flores and Mayor Grier might already be fired if they had to rely on Herbert to win with the cast of incompetence in Miami. Tua has almost as many wins as Herbert despite only starting about half as many games.

Herbert would be trash with the lolphins just like Tannehill was trash with the lolphins. Because the lolphins are trash.

But your little lolphin fanboy tears taste spectacular. Enjoy the game a week from tonight watching Nick “The GOAT” Saban try to hoist another National Championship trophy. Nobody cares about college basketball except a handful of nerds from the coastal areas that have horrible football teams.

#ROLLETH
#NickSabanAllStars
#AFLAC 🦆
#🤣
I just wish you were right about Tua…sigh. Had we only selected Herbert things would be so much better. Grier missed just like you, and now he may be fired for it (it certainly won’t be for the talent he’s found us on defense). Stick to your day job. And for a first round pick, PLEASE trade tua to saint. Unfortunately he might not even fetch a second right now. Herbert on the other hand…a kings ransom if YOU are capable of operating in reality.

Last edited:
I just wish you were right about Tua…sigh. Had we only selected Herbert things would be so much better. Grier missed just like you, and now he may be fired for it (it certainly won’t be for the talent he’s found us on defense). Stick to your day job. And for a first round pick, PLEASE trade tua to saint. Unfortunately he might not even fetch a second right now. Herbert on the other hand…a kings ransom if YOU are capable of operating in reality.

Crying to me about it isn’t going to get Justin Herbert in Miami. Either pick a better football team to obsess over or stick to basketball. You’re as bad as a teenage girl with the constant weak drama.

Ask your sister if she’ll let you sleep with her unicorn this week so you can feel a little better.

Back
Top Bottom