What the Miami Dolphins are doing as the NFL trade deadline nears | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What the Miami Dolphins are doing as the NFL trade deadline nears

D
Well Parker coming back can help but the O-line is still the biggest weak area and Larsen(whenever he comes back) alone will not change that fact much. It's not like our LG is playing bad and everyone is doing fine. The whole line has been bad and a guy that has always been pretty much a back up is not going to change it much. Unless everyone start to play better, our run game will continue to struggle which in turn will continue to hurt the passing game

Ozzy rules!!
Don't bank on Larson coming back anytime soon. Who wants to come back to this SH1t show.

We may move 1 WR but in no way can we move from Ajayi...Our RB situation behind him is horrendous.Worst in the league.

Wow, a coach criticizes his running back after a bad game and that supposed to mean he's up for trade? If this happened all around the league, we'd be getting trades left and right every week.

So I read this (http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2017/10/27/what-miami-dolphins-adam-gase-said-friday/). Very interesting. I know I've seen a couple examples per game of Ajayi missing blocks or not attempting to block in the first place. I'm glad we have a coach that tells it how it is. I would assume most of the WR corps is as well including Landry.

And as far as his thoughts on the Kiko hit....It was a bad hit, it even looked like he adjusted to go lower because he was sliding, but case in point, if he did get the first down everyone here, and someone in particular, would be on him for the entire week over it. Damned if you do, damned if you don't on that one. I was surprised he wasn't ejected, but was glad he wasn't.
I personally am ok with the Kiko hit, he was trying to make a play short of the marker and Flacco did a lame slide, thats fb. Remember the brutal hit on Matt Moore, the one where he looked like he was dead but only missed one play...it happens. If Ajayi ran lights out last year what is he doing differently this year? I don't buy it, he may miss an assignment that I don't know of but I see him running hard. If he's such a detriment he should sit I just don't see him as the problem.

Wow, a coach criticizes his running back after a bad game and that supposed to mean he's up for trade? If this happened all around the league, we'd be getting trades left and right every week.

It's all just speculation anyway.

Keep in mind though, Gase benched Ajayi at the beginning of last year. In part because of Foster, but also because Ajayi doesnt block.

I just wish Gase would call out the line, he has to realize they blow.Why is he sugar coating any message to those guys?

I’m gonna stick with if anyone is traded it’s kenyan Drake as the most likely candidate

That would send the message without upsetting the apple cart too much

I don’t think they would give up on plan a young skill guys without at least having them play with the plan a qb and there’s no way on that tape to date they can justify the qb play as anything less than a major problem.

Last edited:
I personally am ok with the Kiko hit, he was trying to make a play short of the marker and Flacco did a lame slide, thats fb. Remember the brutal hit on Matt Moore, the one where he looked like he was dead but only missed one play...it happens. If Ajayi ran lights out last year what is he doing differently this year? I don't buy it, he may miss an assignment that I don't know of but I see him running hard. If he's such a detriment he should sit I just don't see him as the problem.

Ya not upset about the kiko hit, just thought him being ejected or even fined was 50/50, but ya that Moore hit from Pittsburgh was crazy late! And I don't think it's about Ajayi running hard or not, it's about taking what's given and not trying to take a lane or something when he doesnt think he'll get a TD out of it. Not that Ive seen examples of that, but that's what it sounds like Gase is saying. But remember, one of the first games, Ajayi was benched bc of lack or work ethic or something and he balled afterwards. So, just because he's running hard doesn't equate to him studying the playbook. For the most part, I'm just trusting what Gase says and hoping this puts a fire under some asses!

I’m gonna stick with if anyone is traded it’s kenyan Drake as the most likely candidate

That would send the message without upsetting the apple cart too much

I don’t think they would give up on plan a young skill guys without at least having them play with the plan a qb and there’s no way on that tape to date they can justify the qb play as anything less than a major problem.

Id be shocked if we traded anyone to be honest.

Then I remember we have trader mike.....

Get prepared to lose another draft pick tomorrow. LOL.

DeVante tin foil Parker should not be hyped up for anything. He can't stay out of the training room for God sake. He's a china doll.

Duane Brown traded from the Texans to Seattle. No idea what they got back.

Duane Brown traded from the Texans to Seattle. No idea what they got back.

They got a lot In my opinion and if Miami did something this, I’m sure this board would loose it.

Texans:
Jeremy Lane - Decent young CB
2018 5th
2019 2nd

Seahawks:
Duane Brown

Trading for players from another team would be stupid at this point and trading draft picks for players would be Mike Tannenbaum stupid. This team should be looking to unload players for as many draft picks as possible. This organization needs an infusion of young, talented, and cheap players, especially on offense, and that can only be achieved through the draft. Look at how well Buffalo has set themselves up for the future with two picks in each of the first three rounds in next season's draft all while being 5-2 this season and looking like a playoff team.
I guess the front office is blind, deaf and dumb cause for the life of me I can't understand why they don't see this. Gase......WE NEED DRAFT PICKS to rebuild this team.

9360.jpg

49ers acquired QB Jimmy Garoppolo from the Patriots in exchange for a 2018 second-round pick.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Oct 30 - 8:28 PM
more picks for the pats....smh

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom