What would you give for Henry? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would you give for Henry?

Buffalo Woody

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Dolphins Contact Bills: The Miami Dolphins are desperately trying to find a feature back for the season now that Ricky Williams has suddenly retired. They have contacted many teams about a trade including the Bills. They have contacted at least six other teams as well including Minnesota, Green Bay, Oakland, and Chicago. A report says that they are interested in Travis Henry but it would cost them more since he's in their division, likely a first round pick. Tom Donahoe would want more than that likely though since the Dolphins are a huge rivalry and the Bills wouldn't relish facing Henry twice a year, don't look for anything to happen here.

I would give OGUn straight up or a 1st round pick because we'll waste it on a back next year anyways. T-HEN is solid and a great power back.

I wouldn't trade for Henry because the bills would rob us (not meant negatively, we'd do the same).

Would you give a 1st rounder and OGUn? Do you have a 1st round pick to give us?

I'm a diehard Bills fan and I don't see the Bills giving up Henry at all. But it's fun to dream with you guys and have some fun about this. I'm not sure Buffalo knows what they have in Willis yet. He has not seen any real contact yet. They say Willis is 110% ready to go. Travis Henry on the other hand is a proven tough guy and a back to back 1400 yard rusher with a ****ty offensive line. Travis played with a broken leg last year and cracked ribs. Travis Henry with a decent o-line could be the one of the best rb's in the NFL.

The Bills cant trade Henry. He is too darn good. The guy played 3 games with fricken torn rib cartilage last year and 4 games with a half broken foot and still somehow managed to get 1300 yards and 4.1 YPC.

I wouldn't make the trade. I don't want to give anything to Buffalo. Besides, Travis Henry is a fumbler. I don't know why but I have a very good feeling about Leonard Henry. I think he is going to surprise a lot of people. He is a good runner between the tackles. He plays bigger than his actual size and combines that with good speed. We could be a lot worse off than the combo of Minor, Morris and L. Henry. The key is diversifying our offense.

ghost_hacker said:
The Bills cant trade Henry. He is too darn good. The guy played 3 games with fricken torn rib cartilage last year and 4 games with a half broken foot and still somehow managed to get 1300 yards and 4.1 YPC.
The ribs were an all-year thing and the broken bone was not fully healed until after the season. He is tougher than government cheese my friends.

Sammy Morris is a very good RB with grerat hands. I just dunno if he can handle the work-horse play of a RB. Travis Minor is a pretty small back, I don't think he can handle it either. What the heck are you guys going to do? you need a RB. I would bring in Stacey Mack for a good long look.

Travis Henry is not leaving Buffalo, IMHO. Travis and Willis will make a great pair of RB's for us this year. I do see Miami trying to use OGUn for bait now. Who can they trade with, any idea's?

By the way, I think ricky is a piece of crap for doing what he did to the Miami Dolphins! A very selfish move on his part. I hope he has to pay back all that money,. I bet he's thinking now................lol.

One more thing, Buffalo will get it's revenge on Miami this year. I'll blame last year on our coaching staff, it was awful. Mike Mularkey is going to own you bums this year!

Buffalo Woody said:
One more thing, Buffalo will get it's revenge on Miami this year. I'll blame last year on our coaching staff, it was awful. Mike Mularkey is going to own you bums this year!

WOW what a prediction. You and about 12 other teams could be saying that right now. Things are not looking good in Fin-land :cry:

Ill give u a "Free Kick in the crotch card" and a paperclip....actually i have use for the paperclip.

Seriously tho, dont even bother, this trade WILL NOT happen. Both sides gonna think too higly of what theyve got.

Back
Top Bottom