What would you give for Henry? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would you give for Henry?

Buffalo can't afford both. I think he is an UFA after this year or next year. The guy is a great back, and would love to give up Ogun for Henry. The guy is a leader by example. He went out last year, played through two injuries, had a great year, all with the drafting of Willis Mag. Remember, the Bills have the Patriots a number 1 for Bledsoe straight up. Inter division, Pro Bowl starting quarterback. I don't care whether he is down hill or not, he is a starting QB.

Justasportsfan said:
You can keep Wally. He'll be a lot of use to you sitting on the bench. :D

Wale will have as many sacks sitting on the bench as will Shobel and Denney....difference is, your 2 DE's will be on the field....w/ their "high-motors"..... :shakeno:

I dont think it would be a good idea dealing Ogun for Henry...the Bills would get better as a team and the Phins would be staying about the same.

Henry is a free agent in 2 years. I bet one of our backs will get traded next year. Henry is costing us just about nothing for the next two years.

Why in the world would Buffmyhole trade a RB they have locked up at a low salary to the Fins for a player who wants FREAK type signing bonus w/ top 5 DE salary?????

The Jills are desperate for a pass rushing end considering the cement footed players they currently have, but Donahoe isn't dumb enuff to pull this trade!

Aaron Schobel and Jason Gildon will reek havok this year chasing QB's. Throw in our 2nd round pick from last year "Chris Kelsay" and who knows how good they can be?

You just keep an ear out for Jason Peters. Jason Peters is goingto be a huge force at the TE spot.

6'4 320 and runs a 4.9 :eek:

4_1_72-1.gif

Buffalo Woody said:
Aaron Schobel and Jason Gildon will reek havok this year chasing QB's. Throw in our 2nd round pick from last year "Chris Kelsay" and who knows how good they can be?

You just keep an ear out for Jason Peters. Jason Peters is goingto be a huge force at the TE spot.

6'4 320 and runs a 4.9 :eek:

clear.gif

Wait, is this a flash back ???

Last season it was Taco51, S Gash, S Adams and L Malloy that goat fans touted the billy goat savoirs ... :spit:

This season It's "A Schobel, C Kelsay, J Gildon and :roflmao: J Peters ?????????

Oh I am sooooooooooooooooooooo scared for the Phins .....

smilielol-1.gif

Marino1983

i would give buffalo a bag of cheetoes and a bottle of south beach sand for henry ... the bills can suck my big toe .

Back
Top Bottom