What would you give for Henry? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would you give for Henry?

Somebody is fibbing.....

No Trade Talks: WGR radio and Empire both talked to Tom Donahoe today and he said that he has not had contact with Miami about the availability of Travis Henry. A report out of a Miami newspaper earlier in the week said they contacted Buffalo. Donahoe told Empire that if Miami had called it would have been a short conversation. Henry is not on the trading block for any team let alone a division rival.

Travis Henry is worth the sweat off my right n*t. But not the left...you'd have to throw in Taco Spikes for that.

Talks Progressing: Tom Donahoe said today that talks are progressing with both first round picks, J.P. Losman and Lee Evans. He's optimistic they will be signed by the time players report to St. Johns Fisher on Saturday. Both players know the importance of making it to camp on time and he feels it will get done despite it being tricky with two first rounders to get under the rookie salary pool. Six picks between numbers 10 and 21 have already signed giving the Bills paramaters to work with in signing their top picks.

How much longer does Wanny have in Miami? I'm sure this is it for him. Miami should have cut him lose last year.

never trade in the divespecially the billys

I wud never deal with the bills for many reasons. but mostly becuz they are the bills. dont go and try and help another team by helping yourself. travis henry is no better than 1300 to 1400 yds per year. we can do way better than that and still keep wale.
I have always liked travis minor, he s way better than henry you just watch. plus rob konrad and we will e fine til next year.

-- Victoria

The only way we will see Travis Henry in pro player stadium this year is when Buffalo comes down for there annual visit to play the phins. Maybe next year if hes a free agent but no way the bills trade within the division and if we offered O-gun that would be nutzzz.

ptmn said:
I would give OGUn straight up or a 1st round pick because we'll waste it on a back next year anyways. T-HEN is solid and a great power back.

I wouldn't want to face Ogun twice a year. Besides, Henry fumbles more than the previous Luny we had at running back, so why not just wait for Edge? This deal wouldn't happen either way.

O-Gun is doing nothing for the Dolphins this year but sitting out. You guys better deal him fast and at least get something for him or pay him his due.

To tell you the truth i'm also glad Travis Henry is NOT going to Miami, he's to damn good for you! Travis Henry is under contract for the next two years at a very low salary. If Buffalo gets their offensife line playing together this year Henry can be a 2000 yard back. If Henry and Willis get 50/50 playing time then things will change. I can't wit to see Willis turn it lose this year. It's great having 2 good RB's.

You guys keep a close on Lee Evans, he's going to be rookie of the year! He's had one hell of a mini camp! :cooldude:

i wouldnt want to do that trade. buffalo would want way too much being its the dolphins. id hate to see o gun beating smith and sackin feely. and with our luck, a first round pick that we send to you would end up being the next ray lewis or something.

I dont want O-gun. A buy who whines saying his so great and play great when hes opposite Jason Taylor please hes so overrated. Good player? Yes. Great? Not yet. I will keep henry thank you.

guys we already got travis henry!!! travis minor + leonard henry= travis henry yea baby here we come

Before i would have given buffalo a first round pick for henry, but it aint gonna happen and besides, we may have a shot at henry next year if he discovers that buffalo cant use two star RB's.
Nope, the best thing for this team is to get Stacey Mack cheap and go with what we have and see who gets cut.
Sign Ogun
Sign Chambers
Go to Camp
Be patient and let the world say that your going 4-12 and then become suprised!

Henry is signed through 2006 and is the lowest paid starting RB in the NFL. I am surprised he has not held out for a better deal.

Back
Top Bottom