What would you give for Henry? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would you give for Henry?

actually I'm not, TH is a man of heart and character. Playing football and honoring his contract is more important than money.

I agree with playing this season with Minor, Henry and Fred Russell and picking up Marshall Faulk in next years off-season.

I like Najeh Davenport, he runs real tough and it showed against the Buccs last year. He won't come cheap though. Someone said he'll be traded for a mid-round pick, I doubt it. If that were the case, send the Packers a 4th rounder.

there's a bunch of Jills fans in here, considering we swept the crap out of them and Fiedler OWNS their sorry team.

MOULDSROCKS said:
Henry is signed through 2006 and is the lowest paid starting RB in the NFL. I am surprised he has not held out for a better deal.

that will come.

RUDEbyallMEANS said:
I agree with playing this season with Minor, Henry and Fred Russell and picking up Marshall Faulk in next years off-season.

I like Najeh Davenport, he runs real tough and it showed against the Buccs last year. He won't come cheap though. Someone said he'll be traded for a mid-round pick, I doubt it. If that were the case, send the Packers a 4th rounder.

i think Davenport is the guy we should deal for if the price is right, but dont give into any first rd. crap, he is unproven over a season. we dont have a second rounder so.......... i would give our third and i think Davenport would have a permanent home. Maybe trade picks around but dont give up Ogun! We still can be 10-6 without Ricky. Its been proven.

RUDEbyallMEANS said:

itll cost at least a 3rd rounder. Id take it if tht was the case.

a sack of crap. Not because Henry is a bad back, he is quite good, but because I would not trade with the jills unless I was sure I was ripping them off. NO way I would give them either a high pick or Wally. Outside divisions trade talks only!!

You can keep Wally. He'll be a lot of use to you sitting on the bench. :D

What the hell is OGUN going to do for Miami this year sitting out? Have you guys signed any of your picks yet?

Buffalo Woody said:
No Trade Talks: WGR radio and Empire both talked to Tom Donahoe today and he said that he has not had contact with Miami about the availability of Travis Henry. A report out of a Miami newspaper earlier in the week said they contacted Buffalo. Donahoe told Empire that if Miami had called it would have been a short conversation. Henry is not on the trading block for any team let alone a division rival.

:up:

This is GREAT news !!!

Don't want him in a Dolphin uniform ...

T Minor and L Henry are similar in size and ability !!

And the best thing is that they have NEVER been listed on a billy goat roster ...
:evil:

Marino1983

You can brag all you want about sweeping us last year but I have to tell you, it's really not much to brag about. Did the Dolphins make the playoffs last year, I don't think they did either. At least Buffalo was smart enough to make a coaching change. It's going to be a great season, you must be excitied also. It's fun when your GM knows what they are doing in the off season.

Buffalo Woody said:
You can brag all you want about sweeping us last year but I have to tell you, it's really not much to brag about. Did the Dolphins make the playoffs last year, I don't think they did either. At least Buffalo was smart enough to make a coaching change. It's going to be a great season, you must be excitied also. It's fun when your GM knows what they are doing in the off season.

with missing the playoffs and this fun offseason that we have experienced, sweeping the Bills is one of the few things we have to brag about.

I know I hate the bills so much that it makes me feel 1 millionth better thinking about how the Dolphins swept them.

All 1 millionth happier. Feelin fine.

Say WHAT???????

MOULDSROCKS said:
actually I'm not, TH is a man of heart and character. Playing football and honoring his contract is more important than money.

ROTFLMFAO..... :roflmao: :roflmao: :lol: :lol: :roflmao:

Wasn't TH arrested for having sex with an underaged girl? 14 or 15 years old? Heart and character?????

Back
Top Bottom