What's going on with Jonathan Martin | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's going on with Jonathan Martin

The Dolphins have officially become The Beatles circa "The White Album." I'll explain.

There's John (Mike Sherman), strung out on heroin and looking for love (or in Mike Sherman's case, a place to retire).

Then there's George (Ryan Tannehill), trying to avoid getting **** on by anyone while he searches for enlightenment (in his case, offensive line help).

There's Paul (Philbin), trying desperately to keep things together even though they're falling completely apart.

And Ringo (J. Martin), who can't take the heat and quits. Ringo was later treated for alcoholism. Yay!

Oh, and I almost forgot Brian Epstein (Jeff Ireland), who by that point was dead meat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard some media guy posted on twitter that Tannehill brought 5 Chiefs jerseys in the cafeteria suggesting the OL dress as real OL men for Halloween. Not sure how true that is. I don't see Tanny
having the balls to do this but who knows.

Source?

Fair enough, and we appreciate the support. Thank you for your loved one's service.
4th, as a member of a family with several veterans and an active duty son-in-law I respect your service more than you will know and thank you for it. War is without any doubt the most horrible endeavor that man has ever invented. Those who have lived through it to secure our freedom are deserving of incredible honor. So thank you so much.

As to the subject at hand, you and I shall simply have to agree to disagree. We can do so and both still be ardent fans of our favorite team.

I think this discussion has gone about as far as it can without further facts upon which to guide the discussion so I shall withhold any additional comment until there are further facts on the table.

Here's a fact: Any time a 300 pound man throws a temper tantrum and runs home to his family to cry he will be poked fun of on message boards. If you think that's over the line, well, tough titties.

All of you that are blaming the so called pranksters are really making no sense. How many times have we said to one of our children or wives for friends etc jokingly.. " stay away from me, you have the cooties" or whatever you call germs in your neck of the woods. That's hardly the behavior of people going to far. This guy has issues and that's nobody's fault

The Dolphins have officially become The Beatles circa "The White Album." I'll explain.

There's John (Mike Sherman), strung out on heroin and looking for love (or in Mike Sherman's case, a place to retire).

Then there's George (Ryan Tannehill), trying to avoid getting **** on by anyone while he searches for enlightenment (in his case, offensive line help).

There's Paul (Philbin), trying desperately to keep things together even though they're falling completely apart.

And Ringo (J. Martin), who can't take the heat and quits. Ringo was later treated for alcoholism. Yay!

Oh, and I almost forgot Brian Epstein (Jeff Ireland), who by that point was dead meat.

I gave you thumbs up for effort and creativity, lol.

LD

He has 16 year old girl syndrome.

Marty get your jock strap out your ass and man up nobody has been more abused than RT.

This is actually kinda saddening to me. Clearly he is a guy upset with his own play and has a lot of pride. He is probably a guy that puts a lot on himself and when he receives more flak from the outside it becomes overload. Hopefully he cools down.

This is actually kinda saddening to me. Clearly he is a guy upset with his own play and has a lot of pride. He is probably a guy that puts a lot on himself and when he receives more flak from the outside it becomes overload. Hopefully he cools down.

With that being said with no real team leaders no one really knows anyone in that locker room. At least it did turn into some KC ****.

Let him ****ing quit. If he is that soft, that's all you need to know about him. If this report is true bye bye.

If it's mental illness so be it but that should have been identified long ago and work with, Incog is certainly no stranger and handles it.

I don't believe that it's because he is soft. I think it is because he has a lot of pride and he is disappointed in his own play and he may have been oversensitive and perceived people he needed to support him to be turning on him.

winning teams play pranks in the lockerroom and facility losing teams do as well...this is nothing new

we are only hearing about it cause a guy went awol...

i wish it was clabo who bolted

winning teams play pranks in the lockerroom and facility losing teams do as well...this is nothing new

we are only hearing about it cause a guy went awol...

i wish it was clabo who bolted

We dont have all the details but he seems weak mentally if it has went like it sounds.
There may be much more to this and maybe he has family problems

Back
Top Bottom