What's going on with Jonathan Martin | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's going on with Jonathan Martin

We dont have all the details but he seems weak mentally if it has went like it sounds.
There may be much more to this and maybe he has family problems

In the NFL, your team is your family. :)

In the NFL, your team is your family. :)

Yeah, he played with Andrew Luck didn't he?

Maybe he was just too clean cut for Pouncy and Incognito?

He seemed like the polite, intelligent, classy one, how unfortunate.

The fins have come undone.

We dont have all the details but he seems weak mentally if it has went like it sounds.
There may be much more to this and maybe he has family problems

those players all watch the game tapes...i'm sure they have been in clabo and martins asses...players talk and they know what's not getting the job done...some people meet the challenge others walk way from it or crumble...appears we got the latter

wr's & kickers think they are coworkers...

The rest of the guys are family. :d-day:

looks like dion sims isn't playing either tomorrow so there goes some of clabos much needed help...they better get away from these 5 man protects tomorrow or clabo will ruin the game...like he has prior

they got to try and give him as much help as possible...can't believe we are stuck with this bs and these stubborn cats did nothing at the bye week...

just try and get thru this one and somehow get a w...bout all there is left now

Another 2nd round bust for Ireland. At this point **** it hes like the 65th ranked tackle or whatever. I only wish it was Sherman that quit.

wr's & kickers think they are coworkers...

The rest of the guys are family. :d-day:

I dont think all NFL players think of every player on thier team as equivilant to family, not even close.

i'll say this though...i sure hope they aren't paying him a game check for this...cause he's screwed his teammates his coaches and us fans royally

Martin went psycho in the cafeteria on Monday after his teammates pulled a prank on him. He apparently is getting treated for mental problems.

If more local fans showed up the games, I'm sure he would be better off

I just hope he's alright and able to come back. But I wonder if his teammates will accept him. I mean if they treated him as the "Big Weirdo" before this, how are they going to treat him now?

I just hope he's alright and able to come back. But I wonder if his teammates will accept him. I mean if they treated him as the "Big Weirdo" before this, how are they going to treat him now?

This.
Assuming he even returns, what respect will he have among his teammates? Walking out of practice? Abandoning your team? I understand getting mad, throwing your tray, having your words....but walking out of practice and (apparently) going straight into a mental hospital shows TREMENDOUS weakness.

I honestly don't expect him back without a suspension (deservingly so---else what example would Philbin be setting?) .....or at all even.

Rounds 1-5 all on OL lol yikes

gonna have to leave mckinnie on an island and roll all the protection to clabos side...no other choice...also means more one on one looks for geno atkins on the interior...

gonna have to leave mckinnie on an island and roll all the protection to clabos side...no other choice...also means more one on one looks for geno atkins on the interior...

Agree!
Nothing like throwing McKinnie out to the wolves right away, but what other choices do we have?

I have a real good idea about football teams, brotherhood, etc! Make all the excuses you want but you look at the leagues elite team and this behavior doesn't happen. You have your opinion and I will have mine.

And you know this becaue??????????????????
I see you never played the game before and been involved in a team sport. Football is a and the o-line in particular is a brotherhood. When your down I'm there to help. We laugh together we cry together. For your info, this is normal behavior. You can't walk around with a mean mug 24/7. The stress you go thru on the field and in meetings will drive you NUTS. This was a joke to lighten the air a little. For all we know Matin prob. just came from a meeting got got his *SS handed to him and the guys was looking for a way to chear the guy up. That prank was prob going to followed by a "RELAX MAN - JUST PLAY- YOU GOT THIS" but it went WAY LEFT!!!!!
martin clearly needed help. Lets NOT talk about the prank as if that is what made the guy snap. the lockerroom and cafateria is the players area to relax/play games/ bond!!!!

Back
Top Bottom