What's going on with Jonathan Martin | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's going on with Jonathan Martin

If the locker room issues are true, good night. This will be a disaster tomorrow. And that means the coaches have lost control. Which means its time for them to go. All of them. And the GM too, once this debacle of a season is over. Ross will need to clean house. And I'm not a guy who wants to do this every couple of years, but what choice does he have if Philbin has lost the locker room?

I'm not wholesale buying Beasley on this. Darlington reported otherwise the other day, and Beasley has been pushing an agenda.

He straight up questioned Joe Philbin's leadership and ability to coach the football team in a press conference a couple of days ago. Joe shut his ass down pretty handily, but I was kinda shocked that he would come out and basically point blank say "You are a bad coach and you don't have control of the team."

This may well be true, but Beasley is playing games and driving an agenda, too.

i'm not buying the lockerroom is lost yet either...i'm sure there's some issues with the way we are going about some things but i don't think philbins lost the guys...the part about clabo playing and officially putting the nail in the coffin yeah that's legit

there's no way around that at this point

I'm not wholesale buying Beasley on this. Darlington reported otherwise the other day, and Beasley has been pushing an agenda.

He straight up questioned Joe Philbin's leadership and ability to coach the football team in a press conference a couple of days ago. Joe shut his ass down pretty handily, but I was kinda shocked that he would come out and basically point blank say "You are a bad coach and you don't have control of the team."

That's my take a well. I think it's pure BS!

That may be true, but what tells me there's a lack of a healthy fear/respect for the coach's authority is that these guys are pranking each other like teenagers coming off of 4 straight losses and on a short week to the biggest game of the season. You think that ****'s going down on Bill Belichick's watch or Andy Reid's or Tom Coughlin's under the same circumstances? Not a ****ing chance in hell. The Giants were 0-6, but that team plays for and respects their coach immensely, let me tell you. There wasn't **** like this going on. Its a bad, bad sign.

We will see tomorrow if the Philbin lost the team

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

i would give philbin next year but the gm and the oline coach would be out of here...both of them are responsible for these horrid scheme fits and washed up tackles and ireland needs to be held accountable for terrible 2nd and 3rd round picks and for that wheeler awful contract...

i'm not buying the lockerroom is lost yet either...i'm sure there's some issues with the way we are going about some things but i don't think philbins lost the guys...the part about clabo playing and officially putting the nail in the coffin yeah that's legit

there's no way around that at this point

If/when Philbin loses the locker room it is over for him. He can't survive that.

A lot will depend on How things finish.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

if we are to make a change, we have to make a total change. new gm, new coach, never everything.

none of this keep the GM, get new coach, vise versa crap.

watching these kids every week, they looked wound up and wooden; like they're constantly thinking every second they're out there, instead of just playing. been like this far too long in MIA. guys get down there and go stale... like they can't or don't remember what they were brought there to do. then they leave and go back to playing like All-Stars! why is that?

kids like Martin don't just up and flip over 1 stupid prank. the devil's in the details.

something evil if lurking round MIA's FO... and Ross best bring his broom cuz, IT'S A MESS!!

Back
Top Bottom