What's going on with Jonathan Martin | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's going on with Jonathan Martin

Beasley also tweeted Philbin dressed down a top assistant at practice in front of everyone.

I've heard from around town that Martin has serious character issues. Something like this was inevitable. I'm not blaming the coaching staff or a lost locker room yet. Martin is a bad egg. The dude was a disastrous pick.

McKinnie and Clabo likely won't be back next year. Incognitio is a free agent, Pouncey might have legal problems, Jerry isn't very good and now Martin is apparently nuts. The entire offensive line in 2014 might be different.

one could only hope

I've heard from around town that Martin has serious character issues. Something like this was inevitable. I'm not blaming the coaching staff or a lost locker room yet. Martin is a bad egg. The dude was a disastrous pick.

yeah, you're right. cut him and have him go to Indy and become a Pro Bowler. that'll teach his ass

so you go from normal, to bonafide institutionalized whackjob over lunch hour... HOLY HELL
more than likely its been building and this joke push him over the edge. doubtful this joke was an isolated incident and everything was "normal" before then. people don't just blow up for no reason. remember during hard knocks, the players were already calling him weird and odd. chances are it started building up from that point, heck it probably starting building up since childhood.

Each member of our O-line either has a mental, legal, or, most definitely, a blocking issue, yet Tannehill is what's wrong with this team. lol... oh, boy. This season is going to seem like it will take forever to end

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

I wouldn't mind starting Moore tomorrow with Jeff Ireland playing left tackle ... could actually make the game watchable

Attack a man who is dealing with mental issues while he is recovering from a break-down? That's classy. Martin's character aside, mental illness and mental breakdowns have nothing to do with character and everything to do with external stress and brain chemical imbalances.

yeah, you're right. cut him and have him go to Indy and become a Pro Bowler. that'll teach his ass
When has he shown pro bowl potential..? He's an undersized 2nd round T, who's only real advantages were a Stanford pedigree and LT footing. He was one of the worst LTs in the league this year and his Stanford pedigree isn't worth a damn since he's revealed serious character concerns. Vontae had elite talent at an incredibly young age which made that trade terrible. Martin hasn't shown anywhere near that level of ability.

Sherman's idea of "coaching up" is telling a player on worldwide tv that if he wuz the GM he'd cut his ass... way to get thru to a player Mike - that's earning their trust alright

i would give philbin next year but the gm and the oline coach would be out of here...both of them are responsible for these horrid scheme fits and washed up tackles and ireland needs to be held accountable for terrible 2nd and 3rd round picks and for that wheeler awful contract...

NO MORE HALF MEASURES! All of them out, or none of them out. We can't have a cycle where the coach and GM hires are offset.

Does anyone else see tomorrow our guy just roll over and let the bengals win? This is not god. Honestly friday morning I think everyone needs to GO! Gm, OC, DC, HC all bye. There is a sickness here and it needs to be neutralized. Miami is seriously going to be even more of a joke now if this continues.

i would give philbin next year but the gm and the oline coach would be out of here...both of them are responsible for these horrid scheme fits and washed up tackles and ireland needs to be held accountable for terrible 2nd and 3rd round picks and for that wheeler awful contract...

If the season gets toxic if hasn't already, Ross has to clean house and start fresh. I hope he learned his lesson when he trotted Jeff Ireland around with him looking for a head coach.

Attack a man who is dealing with mental issues while he is recovering from a break-down? That's classy. Martin's character aside, mental illness and mental breakdowns have nothing to do with character and everything to do with external stress and brain chemical imbalances.
You're quick to ascribe a mental disorder to the man in an effort to excuse his behavior. You're claiming chemical imbalances before he's actually been to see a professional. It's such an easy way to evade personal responsibility. I've heard he has behavior issues. I shared that with you all. You want to make a half assed medical diagnosis of it then feel free, but that's an easy out.

BLOW. IT. UP.

...and then make AJ Smith our new GM. Great at evaluating talent, gets guys with attitude. Then hire Lovie Smith, who isn't scared of problem children like Philbin bc he CAN HANDLE THEM

Back
Top Bottom