Whats going on with the Bills? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats going on with the Bills?

That article came out before Doug Marrone publicly said the plan is to start Jeff Tuel. Maybe EJ will be back, but it doesn't sound like the head coach is all that optimistic.

He basically said they are preparing as if Tuel will start, because they are not sure if Manuel will be ready or not.

Marrone said yesterday Manuel needs to be back to practice by Wednesday (Sept. 4th) to be able to start Week 1 vs. New England.

It's a wait and see game until then.

You obviously haven't paid attention to the Bills very closely, specifically at QB over the last 10 years, including this preseason.

That's expected though, as you're not a Bills fan.

It's ok.

yeah you have had crap qbs the whole time...guess what looks to me like you still do...better change up that o to more read option and pistol before having that kid make quick reads and sound decisions with the football goes belly up on you...

you guys are asking for it running that o...

Last edited by a moderator:
Never understood why people get butthurt when these articles come out every year.

Overly sensitive, persecution complexes, etc.

Personally, I just don't think the writing is very funny, but I'm not going to get offended about it. We're a perennial 7-9 football team right now.

yeah you have had crap qbs the whole time...guess what looks to me like you still do...better change up that o to more read option and pistol before having that kid make quick reads and sound decisions with the football goes belly up on you...

you guys are asking for it running that o...

Not a bad game for the rook in WNY today. Overcame some dumb mistakes to win the game at the end. The O hasn't been the problem in Buffalo, it's been the D. This year they seem much improved, but it still is only 2 games.

I love this time of year. September. The time of year that Bills fans think that their latest bum QB can actually play.

How's Ryan Fitzpatrick working out for you? Trent Edwards? Those guys looked good in a few Septembers, too.

Congrats to the Bills on the win today and a great finish from EJ.

But I also want to hand out a warning that the Bills are still very much a work in progress. They lost to the Patriots last week who are struggling right now and the Panthers are a bad team. I do think the Bills are still ahead of the Jets in the division, but there is still a gap between them and the Dolphins and Patriots.

I love this time of year. September. The time of year that Bills fans think that their latest bum QB can actually play.

How's Ryan Fitzpatrick working out for you? Trent Edwards? Those guys looked good in a few Septembers, too.

That "latest bum QB" is the first NFL QB since 1960 to post a passer rating of 89 or higher in his first two games of his rookie season. Of course it way to early to tell how it'll work out, but it feels good.

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Congrats to the Bills on the win today and a great finish from EJ.

But I also want to hand out a warning that the Bills are still very much a work in progress. They lost to the Patriots last week who are struggling right now and the Panthers are a bad team. I do think the Bills are still ahead of the Jets in the division, but there is still a gap between them and the Dolphins and Patriots.

As of now, a 1 game gap. Here's to a great season in the AFC East.....:brewskis:

Stop being so friendly. If I can't kick around the sad sack franchise that is the Buffalo "0 for the 70s" Bills, who can I kick around?

The Jets? I don't have the posting stamina to read a billion knee jerk superfan posts about Mark Sanchez's two AFC Championship Game appearances.

Stop being so friendly. If I can't kick around the sad sack franchise that is the Buffalo "0 for the 70s" Bills, who can I kick around?

The Jets? I don't have the posting stamina to read a billion knee jerk superfan posts about Mark Sanchez's two AFC Championship Game appearances.

My apologies. How's this....

"The Bills will win the Superbowl this year!!!!!"

That should give you some good material for awhile.........

I'm sure you didn't get excited at all when Tannehill led a game winning drive early in his NFL career, right?

I will watch the Bills game tonight but my understanding is that there was a controversial penalty on the winning drive. Any thoughts on that?

I will watch the Bills game tonight but my understanding is that there was a controversial penalty on the winning drive. Any thoughts on that?

There wasn't, I'm not sure where you heard that. There was a pass interference call because Steve Johnson was being badly held, and almost had his jersey rip from Luke Kechley. That was it.

Nobody once called it even an "ify" penalty.

Maybe I misunderstood what I was hearing as I was flipping around during commercials. Regardless, EJ has been better then I thought he would be. Believe me I am not trying to deflate your hope but I want to see how he sustains it as teams develop film study on him.

Back
Top Bottom