Whats going on with the Bills? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats going on with the Bills?

I'm sure you didn't get excited at all when Tannehill led a game winning drive early in his NFL career, right?

I do think the Bills and EJ are showing positive signs so far and hope for future success. I still think the Bills are a maximum 6 win team this season, but there does appear to be hope and progress. I will say that I would much rather be in the shape the Bills are than the shape the Jets are.

Though I definitely prefer the shape the Dolphins are in. ;)

I think EJ and Geno will both be, at minimum, servicable starters in this league. They may never become Brett Favre, but even guys like Jeff Garcia have had long, successful careers, allowing their teams to legitimately compete for playoffs. The Bills just need to get some consistency out of their defense.

I think with good QB play the Bills have a shot at 7-8 wins. Smith hasn't shown me what EJ has and I think EJ is in a much better situation to succeed. Cant wait to see this game Sunday.

The young qb has potential. Defense still gives up too many points

The young qb has potential. Defense still gives up too many points

This year, I guess. They are 15th after two games in terms of points per game given up.

Watching both games, a lot of our points against were off turn overs too, we handed New England and Carolina free points by turning the ball over on our half of the field, or even in the red zone, so that made them look even worse.

There's no doubt our defense has been better than our offense after 2 games.

EJ Manuel has an LCL sprain and will miss 'a few weeks' according to the Bills coaching staff.

Jeff Tuel is ****ing awful and if he starts against Miami I am guaranteeing a victory for the Dolphins.

EJ Manuel has an LCL sprain and will miss 'a few weeks' according to the Bills coaching staff.

Jeff Tuel is ****ing awful and if he starts against Miami I am guaranteeing a victory for the Dolphins.

Look for them to pick up Freeman.

They picked up Nikkel Roby from USC a cornerback who got a pick six on Andrew Luck in Lucks senior year.
My son was a sophomore on the same high school team as Robey when Robey was a senior.
If anyone hears how Robey is doing I would love to hear it.

Yeah that's the guy I was talking about.
He's pretty good.

This year is playing out just like the Pats wanted it to.......

Why would we want to go there? People from buffalo don't want to be in buffalo.

Back
Top Bottom