What's Mark Sanchez's Present Market Value? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's Mark Sanchez's Present Market Value?

What Is Mark Sanchez's Present Market Value?

• Total voters
Jets to Shop Sanchez

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:8761852

Things might not be great around here but they aren't as bad as they are in jetland. Just waiting for Junc to show up and tell how lucky some NFL team is going to be next year to pick up the next league MVP.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen much of ol Junc lately, hmmm. Wonder why??

These picks are the picks the Jets have to give the other team to take Sanchez right?
There is no way that any team wants less than a first or 2nd rounder to take Sanchez.

:3w:

You're laughing, but I think there's some merit to this. New York wants to offload his contract, badly. It might be worth throwing in a draft pick to get rid of him.

I mean seriously, if the Jets offered Mark Sanchez and a fourth round pick right now for the 53rd player on any other team's roster, I'm willing to bet that they still might not find a taker simply due to his awful, awful contract.

This could be the first trade in NFL history where a team trades a player and a draft pick in exchange for, I don't know, stocking the vending machines in the training facility for a year?

haha love it. the only team i could see trade for him is maybe the chiefs... nope nevermind they will get barkley

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

i heard McDonalds are hiring
i wouldnt let that turd make my burger

I will celebrate the Jets demise more when we are actually better than them and not running neck and neck

We aren't really neck to neck with them cause Tannehill is already a better prospect than Sanchez ever was. Hell even Henne was better, I'm shocked Sparano didn't bring Henne to NY with him, Henne is still a decent quarterback, which is better than complete suck like Sanchez is.

We aren't really neck to neck with them cause Tannehill is already a better prospect than Sanchez ever was. Hell even Henne was better, I'm shocked Sparano didn't bring Henne to NY with him, Henne is still a decent quarterback, which is better than complete suck like Sanchez is.

Jets 6-8
dolphins 6-8

Its all about team, The jets still made two conference championhips with Sanchez while we havent had a winning season since 2008 so like I said when we start winning I will celebrate their demise.

lets win a damn playoff game first before we crown ourselves with anything

Jets 6-8
dolphins 6-8

Its all about team, The jets still made two conference championhips with Sanchez while we havent had a winning season since 2008 so like I said when we start winning I will celebrate their demise.

You at least have to acknowledge that the teams are moving in opposite directions. I will celebrate the demise of the Jets regardless of the plight of the Dolphins. I hate the Jets that much.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:8761852

Things might not be great around here but they aren't as bad as they are in jetland. Just waiting for Junc to show up and tell how lucky some NFL team is going to be next year to pick up the next league MVP.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen much of ol Junc lately, hmmm. Wonder why??

maybe b/c you haven't been around? I've been here every day(week day) like always.

If Sanchez wasn't a big cap hit they'd be able to trade for him, some smart team w/ a good offensive system will turn him around and win w/ him, but it's going to be difficult. I think our best bet is brigning in a moderatly priced vet(think jason Campbell/Kyle orton from last offseason) to compete w/ Mark- a REAL competition not some Tebow fake competition. if he wins he's got his last chance, if not he holds a clipboard for a year and we release him.

maybe b/c you haven't been around? I've been here every day(week day) like always.

If Sanchez wasn't a big cap hit they'd be able to trade for him, some smart team w/ a good offensive system will turn him around and win w/ him, but it's going to be difficult. I think our best bet is brigning in a moderatly priced vet(think jason Campbell/Kyle orton from last offseason) to compete w/ Mark- a REAL competition not some Tebow fake competition. if he wins he's got his last chance, if not he holds a clipboard for a year and we release him.

And if frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their ass on the ground every time they jumped! Dude, you have a hard time staying in reality!!! Let's just say for the sake of argument (and it will be) the contract is only half as bad as it is.....that still does not make up for the consistent bad play, bad decision making, lack of leadership skills and a lack of confidence. I don't think the Chiefs would go for him now even if the Jets offered to pay ALL his salary AND give a pick. Sachez will hold a clipboard and be cut....unless of course, there is another team more stupid than the Jets to offer a contract to a broke-dick QB.

You really can’t be this clueless can you? The dirty taco can’t read defenses, has awful accuracy problems, mediocre arm strength a best, and worst of all he has absolutely no heart and passion for the game. All the other things can be overcome to degree if a player has heart and passion, but without that, it’s over. The Jets will do whatever it takes to move him, they know they can’t ever bring him back as an 8 plus million back up. You’re going to have to face the facts, he sucks and it’s done. The law of averages proves, and history backs it up, that for every 1[SUP]st[/SUP] round QB that becomes a franchise player, one doesn’t, the Jets picked poorly, and time for you to deal with reality.

A smart team wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole.

Back
Top Bottom