What's Mark Sanchez's Present Market Value? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's Mark Sanchez's Present Market Value?

What Is Mark Sanchez's Present Market Value?

• Total voters
Best case scenario..they sign the China Doll Vick and keep Taco as his back-up

Well, I already traded the washing machine for Monix ...
semipro2-1.jpg

Maybe I could part with last night's used condoms for Sanchez.

maybe b/c you haven't been around? I've been here every day(week day) like always.

If Sanchez wasn't a big cap hit they'd be able to trade for him, some smart team w/ a good offensive system will turn him around and win w/ him, but it's going to be difficult. I think our best bet is brigning in a moderatly priced vet(think jason Campbell/Kyle orton from last offseason) to compete w/ Mark- a REAL competition not some Tebow fake competition. if he wins he's got his last chance, if not he holds a clipboard for a year and we release him.
Smart teams already have their back up in place. A stupid team may be willing to pay 1 mil for him to be a back up leaving the Jets still responsible for 16.9 mil, which goes against the cap. The Dolphins have had a terrible front office for a decade but not only does Sanchez's extension surpass any stupid move the Dolphins made, you would be hard pressed to find a more moronic decision in the NFL.

maybe b/c you haven't been around? I've been here every day(week day) like always..

You have been here, but you haven't been posting as much as you usually do ever since Sanchez got benched. Maybe it is just a coincidence?

I have a questions for you. Did Tennessee eliminate the Jets from the playoffs?

You have been here, but you haven't been posting as much as you usually do ever since Sanchez got benched. Maybe it is just a coincidence?

No, Mark "Dirty Taco" Sanchez did with his 5 turnovers!! :lol:

How about a gatorade bucket, a down marker and a box of extra small jock straps

Smart teams already have their back up in place. A stupid team may be willing to pay 1 mil for him to be a back up leaving the Jets still responsible for 16.9 mil, which goes against the cap. The Dolphins have had a terrible front office for a decade but not only does Sanchez's extension surpass any stupid move the Dolphins made, you would be hard pressed to find a more moronic decision in the NFL.

you know things change from year to year, right? injuries, contracts expire, etc...

How can singing Sanchez to an extension be worse than trading 2 1sts for Ricky Williams, Daunte Culpeppers, Trent Green, AJ Feely, ...? This would only hurt us for 1 year, those guys hurt you for many years and at least this guy helped us win 4 playoff games while you won ZERO w/ those guys.

I have probably been posting less since you stopped posting your nonsense. that seems to take up most of my time here.

No, the Jets eliminated themselves.

It just sucks to be a Jet fan, I wish I was a dolphin b/c they always have such a bright future:lol:

4kjk9f-1.jpg

How can singing Sanchez to an extension be worse than trading 2 1sts for Ricky Williams, Daunte Culpeppers, Trent Green, AJ Feely, .

More passive aggressive bull****; yeah, we screwed up on Dulpepper and the fragility of Green, but with the possible exception of Feely, the 3 you mentioned are more than twice the players Sanchez ever was - or will be.....- and even on the Feely clusterfork, there was more hopeful expectation going in than based on Sanchez being one of the worst QBs in the league the last 4 years and presently just about worthless unless they stretch the age restrictions in Pop Warner. So it's not apples to apples.

His contract is going to make a trade more difficult. The fact that teams know the Jests will cut him if they have to will also hurt any trade value. Considering those factors means he likely wont get the Jests as much as what they would get for him otherwise.

Im guessing some team will come off of some kind of compensation to prevent Sanchez from hitting the market and being able to sign with one of the other 2 or 3 teams who may be interested. But, these teams may also think it might be worth letting him hit the market because then they could sign him at a much cheaper price than what his current contract will pay him next season.

Its difficult to say for those reasons. I know there wont be more than 3 or 4 teams with interest. Im sure there are teams desperate for a QB though who feels like they might be able to turn things around for him. The fact that there simply arent many options in the draft this year helps Sanchez out.

Maybe a 4th rounder. Maybe. Perhaps a 3rd, but thats probably the max. If a team with a stadium and/or practice facility with a lot of trees around making for extra leaf blowing duties during the season is interested, they may be willing to part with a pick for him.

His contract is going to make a trade more difficult. The fact that teams know the Jests will cut him if they have to will also hurt any trade value. Considering those factors means he likely wont get the Jests as much as what they would get for him otherwise.

Im guessing some team will come off of some kind of compensation to prevent Sanchez from hitting the market and being able to sign with one of the other 2 or 3 teams who may be interested. But, these teams may also think it might be worth letting him hit the market because then they could sign him at a much cheaper price than what his current contract will pay him next season.

Its difficult to say for those reasons. I know there wont be more than 3 or 4 teams with interest. Im sure there are teams desperate for a QB though who feels like they might be able to turn things around for him. The fact that there simply arent many options in the draft this year helps Sanchez out.

Maybe a 4th rounder. Maybe. Perhaps a 3rd, but thats probably the max. If a team with a stadium and/or practice facility with a lot of trees around making for extra leaf blowing duties during the season is interested, they may be willing to part with a pick for him.

Sanchez has become so synonymous with "inept joke" and "fail" in the media that I cannot see a team consider bringing him in to energize the fanbase, like a Jacksonville, or Arizona. I can see a team with a rabid fan base and a great or promising QB handing him a clipboard like Seattle if they trade Flynn who actually has market value, or maybe Washington if they trade Cousins (doubtful because of RG3's fragility). Note that despite the inevitable Alex Smith moving on, I didn't include SF cause Harbaugh played the position, doesn't suffer fools lightly and is smart enough to know that there are more promising, mentally-though and defensive reading-capable reclamation projects out there.

Sanchez has become so synonymous with "inept joke" and "fail" in the media that I cannot see a team consider bringing him in to energize the fanbase, like a Jacksonville, or Arizona. I can see a team with a rabid fan base and a great or promising QB handing him a clipboard like Seattle if they trade Flynn who actually has market value, or maybe Washington if they trade Cousins (doubtful because of RG3's fragility). Note that despite the inevitable Alex Smith moving on, I didn't include SF cause Harbaugh played the position, doesn't suffer fools lightly and is smart enough to know that there are more promising, mentally-though and defensive reading-capable reclamation projects out there.

As bad as the QB woes are here in AZ I have no doubt the Cards would take a chance on the taco, they're just not affluent enough to pay that amount of $$ for another bad QB (where's Dovah when you need him!); the Skins already have an inept backup (Grossman) and even Pete C would not bring that lack of talent to a team that's on the rise. Totally agree on SF observation as Smith, who is a MUCH better QB than Sanchez has already been benched in favor of Kaepernick.

I have probably been posting less since you stopped posting your nonsense. that seems to take up most of my time here.

Funny, you took the words right out of my mouth. :chuckle:

No, the Jets eliminated themselves.

Are you sure that they weren't already out of it before they eliminated themselves?

It just sucks to be a Jet fan, I wish I was a dolphin b/c they always have such a bright future:lol:

Not always, but it is clear right now which team has a brighter future. Who knows though, maybe McElroy will be the next Brady.:lol2:

Back
Top Bottom