What's The Deal With Travis Henry? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's The Deal With Travis Henry?

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
Well guy's What's Happining with Travis?
will he play a down with barffaloor will he get cut instead of being traded. There'a no news on him i'd like to know cuz he'd be a nice compliment To Ronnie if Ricky doesnt come back. I'd trade Minor and Morris.

dominizzo said:
Well guy's What's Happining with Travis?
will he play a down with barffaloor will he get cut instead of being traded. There'a no news on him i'd like to know cuz he'd be a nice compliment To Ronnie if Ricky doesnt come back. I'd trade Minor and Morris.

He wouldn't come here.

I think he's either going to end up w/ the eagles or titans.

He is definatly gunna end up with the Titans. Chris Brown CANNOT stay healthy. it is a shame but its true. He just broke his hand or something like that recently and might miss a little of TC. I dont see the eagles signing a hold out player when they have ones of their own with C. Simon and TO and i think the intrest in Henry was to put some leverage on Wesbrook (Wesbrook just signed today). Also, Philly is gunna have Buckholter(sp?) back this year and they drafted a RB too. Henry is definatly going to Tennessee...

Nasty

he's not going to leave a back up position to be a back up. Foolish thread!!!

FinNasty23 said:
He is definatly gunna end up with the Titans. Chris Brown CANNOT stay healthy. it is a shame but its true. He just broke his hand or something like that recently and might miss a little of TC. I dont see the eagles signing a hold out player when they have ones of their own with C. Simon and TO and i think the intrest in Henry was to put some leverage on Wesbrook (Wesbrook just signed today). Also, Philly is gunna have Buckholter(sp?) back this year and they drafted a RB too. Henry is definatly going to Tennessee...

Nasty
The eagles' concern is that Westbrook isn't an every down rb. They need another rb to compliment him. Plus he just signed a 1 year deal.

dominizzo said:
why u say its foolish for u never know. Keep ur comments to ur self
He won't come here. He got replaced by a rookie (practically) and he'll come here to sit behind a rookie again?

Justasportsfan said:
He won't come here. He got replaced by a rookie (practically) and he'll come here to sit behind a rookie again?

Wat bout Zona u think that JJ is ready to take the workload And Denny was interested in Travis u think The billies will cut him?

Back
Top Bottom