What's The Deal With Travis Henry? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's The Deal With Travis Henry?

Justasportsfan said:
I think he's either going to end up w/ the eagles or titans.

they are at the top of the list. but if there are any new RB injuries in camp, i expect Henry's name to pop up as a possible replacement.

dominizzo said:
Wat bout Zona u think that JJ is ready to take the workload And Denny was interested in Travis u think The billies will cut him?
they drafted a rb. The bills won't cut him. They'll keep him for insurance if he isn't traded for the right price.

Justasportsfan said:
they drafted a rb. The bills won't cut him. They'll keep him for insurance if he isn't traded for the right price.

and risk having a cancer in the locker room?

ch19079 said:
they are at the top of the list. but if there are any new RB injuries in camp, .
Or some rb might quit to do drugs. It's happened before.

MelbournePhin said:
and risk having a cancer in the locker room?
he's under contract. Nothing he can do. He can attempt to sit it out but I doubt it. He was the one who offered to sign a contract extension because he needed cash. I really think someone's gonna trade for him.

Justasportsfan said:

it would be nice for Travis to TEACH JJ ARRINGS the job i like Travis running style. Id like him too go to zzona MY fav 2nd team and im sure he will be good there. Go Travis Go

Justasportsfan said:
he's under contract. Nothing he can do. He can attempt to sit it out but I doubt it. He was the one who offered to sign a contract extension because he needed cash. I really think someone's gonna trade for him.

what do you expect in a trade?

MelbournePhin said:
what do you expect in a trade?
the bills are holding him ransome for a 3rd. I wouldn't be surprised if they settle for a 4TH but I doubt it. Maybe even player for player. We're still not sure about our LT.

Justasportsfan said:
the bills are holding him ransome for a 3rd. I wouldn't be surprised if they settle for a 4TH but I doubt it. Maybe even player for player. We're still not sure about our LT.

they should of traded him srt8 up for Shelton wat a mistake u guys did

Justasportsfan said:

i think you should be able to get a 3rd for him

dominizzo said:
they should of traded him srt8 up for Shelton wat a mistake u guys did
notice how Shelton isn't signed yet? TD knew that Shelton would've been released anyways , so why give up Henry. Now that he's released looks like the bills still aren't interested.

Justasportsfan said:
notice how Shelton isn't signed yet? TD knew that Shelton would've been released anyways , so why give up Henry. Now that he's released looks like the bills still aren't interested.

I think the only team that would give u a 3rd would be tenneessee but even at that Fisher loves his draft picks so it seems to me all the other teams are ok at running back so are the eagles so i say Henry holds out

Back
Top Bottom